View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ways to tell if people have tripped in the past

ParappaTheRapper

Ex-Bluelighter
Everybody can notice somebodys' eyes saucered frying. But, is it possible to tell a person has tripped before in the past, especially if you dont know them?

Yes, uneven hair grow rates. Dead giveaway.

Yes. Certain kinds of facial wrinkles have to be "earned"... But you'll only get them after long term heavy use. Which might lead to being a burnout too, another way to tell I suppose.

Moderate use or "experimentation"? Nah.

When I was young I always thought that tripping regularly resulted in a twinkle in the eyes. A gleam. The Timothy Leary or Jerry Garcia gleam when they smile. Then I realized that may not be true. :)

I don't think there is any way to tell if someone tripped before. But maybe if they are regular trippers we could feel a vibe. Then again maybe not. I think the only sure fire way to tell is if the person says they are a glass of orange juice and is afraid to spill. Then again maybe not that either.

Besides, what is tripping anyway and can some people have that expanded view without ever taking a psychedelic?

i saw one of those shows with a nature dude.

And he does ayuashcha and the first step is they blow powder through a tube into his nose.

The next day, they tell him his "eyes have changed" so he's ready for the drink.

Do people's eyes change?

^No. :)

Seriously though, if this was a real thing, it would have been documented.

Doubt you'll ever know based on appearance but strike up a conversation with a few strategic questions and you can usually read between the lines and figure it out.