Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ways to Blow Up On MDMA?

What do you mean by blow up?

Anonymous ---> MED

You dont know what blowin up iz?
Its when girls massage your body while your sitting in a chair rolling face while inhaling vicks with somebody glowsticking in your face while peaking, WHICH makes your soul blow up out of your body. Rollercoaster-body-thunder!

Blowing up is a old school rolling trick.

The addition of a strobe light and other lights are killer!(good killer haha)

!Booming music is a must as well

Theres other ways to blow up but thats the stock form that my people use.

Oh oh! Also instead of inhaling the vicks yourself you can also have somebody blow the vicks like shotgun into your face while you breathe in threw your nose.

The possibilities are endless. Haaaaaaaa!!!!!

Last edited:
Been around the a scene for quite some time and have seemed ( unfortunately) to have missed this one. But could just imagine. I definitely remember the cold q-tips..

Vicks vapo rub or a vicks inhaler, nothing can beat that feeling except for sex. Apart from those two: massages, stretching, kissing, standing in front of the speakers with your eyes closed (wear earplugs!), dancing like a madman,...

Don't know why but the whole lightshow thing does nothing for me, even when done by someone that is skilled at it

LOL.... I come from the era of Vicks and old school rollerz , gotta love the old school kids who used to rock the dust masks when they danced so that they didn't have to stop dancing to stick the tube up there nose. I tried one of those on once and it was just a lil overwhelming cause it got all over my face, and my nose and lips.

Menthols were the jam, Tiger balm on the temples is nice and on the insides of your wrists

I always kinda thought the breaker kid in the Alien Antfarm video remix of M.J.'s classic Smooth Criminal was nod to that style ( the dust mask anyway )

The best blow ups are when you have a magical moment of deep connection with someone...when you get that sense of perfect understanding and synergy...

Oh, and blowjobs. Blowjobs are good.