• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ways of smoking Fentanyl

So the shit here locally has been a lot of rainbow, orange, pink, purple, yellow and of course white or grey. But it’s all whipped up with ? Dormin? Lactose, B12 and many other cuts depending on your supplier. Is it safe to smoke still on foil or a rose stem even with the cut? Asking for a friend.🤤
Nah man brillo is toxic you need brass screens and it helps to have a pushstick as well
what about on foil? Just angle the foil slightly and suck smoke from top as it runs down like with meth?

So the shit here locally has been a lot of rainbow, orange, pink, purple, yellow and of course white or grey. But it’s all whipped up with ? Dormin? Lactose, B12 and many other cuts depending on your supplier. Is it safe to smoke still on foil or a rose stem even with the cut? Asking for a friend.🤤

what about on foil? Just angle the foil slightly and suck smoke from top as it runs down like with meth?
Foil works but I suck at using that method

I smoked some in a meth pipe recently and I prefer that way

Was pretty annoyed though because I tested a sample and it was all caffeine

Shit 45 minute high too

Foil works but I suck at using that method

I smoked some in a meth pipe recently and I prefer that way

Was pretty annoyed though because I tested a sample and it was all caffeine

Shit 45 minute high too
But the shit I get is cut. I’m not getting pure . Foil will still work? Do I hold it in as long as I can? Or is it like ice where you don’t?

But the shit I get is cut. I’m not getting pure . Foil will still work? Do I hold it in as long as I can? Or is it like ice where you don’t?
They cut your fen with caffeine? Yea this fenny fucked up the whole game. Heroin or Oxys would have me chill and catching a good nod for 6-8 hours. The rush from fen isn’t nearly as good as H or Oxy and you start getting ill 2 hours after you use….

Yes foil will still work and sorry not really sure if you're supposed to hold it in though. I never do because once you inhale a drug it enters your bloodstream almost right away. Nicotine in cigarette smoke takes just seconds to enter your brain and do its thing and I doubt it's any different for any other drugs either.
They cut your fen with caffeine? Yea this fenny fucked up the whole game. Heroin or Oxys would have me chill and catching a good nod for 6-8 hours. The rush from fen isn’t nearly as good as H or Oxy and you start getting ill 2 hours after you use….
Oh yeah there was a lot of caffeine because I couldn't sleep until like 3 hours after I usually go to bed. Sucks too because the same source sold me legit dope back in 2019 or so. That shit was very euphoric and took hours to wear off.

↑ sure it is
think DMT and Salvia d. as two classic examples of drugs you need to hold in your longs for some time to absorb significant amount