• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Way to improve high from mephedrone?

lazuri

Greenlighter
Hello, I was wondering if I take steps to replenish my dopamine, (eating avocados, taking vitamins, refrain from masturbating) could this improve the high from mephedrone? How long do you think I would need to do it to get the full potential from it? Thanks

Yeah but will it improve the mephedrone high or is it a waste of time? I think my dopamine might be low from masturbating :p

Having a healthy diet is never a waste of time..

And i highly doubt your dopamine levels are low because you masturbate.. Probably more to do with the mephedrone.

I only do mephedrone once a month... though I still get a lot of shit from people for doing it, most of whom probably do way more drugs than me anyway. I just read alot of shady articles saying that masturbation causes low dopamine levels, and people always seem to be able to back them up scientifically.

Anyway thanks for the no bullshit answers, Everywhere else I go I just get lectured about mephedrone.

Just lay off it for a little while. I love mephedrone more than any other drug, but you NEED to take breaks from that stuff. Mephedrone is extremely toxic and causes WEIRD side effects.

I would agree with cyberius, just take a nice long break from it. There really isn't going to be a way to improve the high. A nice long break and eating healthy and just generally being healthy all together should help you feel pretty fantastic when you come back from your break.

I don't really think that supplementing with either L-DOPA or tyrosine will help you much. It's NOT enough for your body to have a precursor to produce large amounts of dopamine and even when you've got high levels of dopamine stored, it's not so straight as taking mephedrone, so it can release it.

Look up these threads:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/53864-L-Tyrosine
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/32658-Levodopa-(L-Dopa)

L-DOPA has terrible side effects that definitely aren't worth any euphoria.

Much like MDMA, the only real thing you can do is give your body time.

I seem to remember mephedrone causing a long lasting tolerance that developed pretty much overnight. There's not much you can do about it but wait it out. The less you do the stuff, the better.

I was a huge fan of mephedrone. Best tip I can give is use the tyrosine and 5htp in the days before not during the use of the drone. Tyrosine and drone can cause horrible anxiety. And unless you use drone to win staring contests tyrosine is not gonna amplify in the way you want.

-Fo