• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Waterlining Heroin No 4

Anonymousfactor

Greenlighter
This is my first post, although I have been browsing the forums for years so please excuse any mistakes I make.

Just a quick background: I'm a pretty heavy heroin user and have been for the past 8 years. I do not shoot up I only snort. Daily habit of a half gram a day. I am also using east coast No 4 heroin.

My question is that I know all about water lining tar. My habit sometimes causes me to do more than half a gram at a time. As you can imagine that's a lot of powder for your nose to absorb. (I have trouble with this particular supplier and only have one good source. At one point I was doing a gram a day up the nose and had no issues.) Can I use a small amount of water and dissolve say, .3gram into it and snort the water to help my nose absorb it better, and save my nose from snorting half g and up of powder a day.

Yours truly,
Anonymousfactor

My advice would be to do .1 lines every 5 minutes alternating each side of your nostril. The reason why is to give your mucus membranes more time to absorb the dope. I was snorting 3 8mg dilaudid at a time and not feeling as high as I should. Most of it was just going down the back of my throat as a mucus drip. I tried that method and was high as a kite with the same dose as before when I wasn't getting high. Good luck and be safe.