• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Waste of Time

meloney2

Greenlighter
Asked other day about horrible smelling coke. Might have forgot to mention i just started on Subs Sun.Anyways shitty coke, cut way too much. Talked to guy about this I got it from. He said every one loves it after its cooked. I never cooked coke and baking soda. Never done crack. He tells me it yeilds a little less after cooking with baking soda. Isn't the whole purpose of cooking up a batch to sell because it yeilds more product? This tells me this coke sucks.
Def no 80's blow I used to get up in Boston and even down here where i live now.
Anyways being an addict for over 40 yrs I had to give some a snort. Waste of time. No euphoria just kind of can't sleep rushy feeling.
I been on sub maintenance several times in past. Usually go on oxy benders. Last one 4-5 months and worked up to eating 15 or more 30's a day at end. Thats 3 grand for 100 around here.
Do not want to go back on Sub maintenance.
Got subs left over. Sick as shit Sun. took 4mg than 8 then 12mgs did the trick. Monday took 12mg. Tues took 8mg but did some coke. By nightfall felt so so.Today 3:30am did 4mg..no coke. Its 6:30pm and besides runny nose and grumpy I'll be alright. Tommorow 4mg then next day 2mg for 2 days. Below that is when I would have to go to very low dose. Jumped at .25mg the other times.
Someone told me this is how they do a fast detox in hospital setting. He could be full of shit too.
I see NA in near future grrrr thats a growl. NA and AA not really my thing but somewhat helpful in past.
Anyways does anyone think this fast detox coming off high dose of opiate work? I don.t want to do the coming off the sub thing after 6-7 month thing. Half life way to long. Usually just wished I went cold turkey.
I am open to ideas and any opinions. Thanks

your coke dealer told you that you needed to cook is blow up into crack before it would have any effect? you got mugged off man.
a quick sub taper is your best bet imo, its not going to be painless but its much more agreeable than doing a CT, which is much much better than getting hooked on subs cause that fucking suuuucks and the wds last like twice as long
tl;dr, rapid subby detox and never look back

I would definitely go for the taper if I were you... the quicker the better, like keeping stated. I have been on subs for nearly 5 years now, with a few Heroin/pharm opioid relapses in between, but have stuck with subs for the past year! And I don't see myself easily getting off of them anytime soon, and if I did, I know I would relapse on dope! Its not easy to do, but if you can get enough will power to just do the taper, and get it over with, it wont be a walk in the park, but it wont be nearly as hellish as cold turkey or withdrawing from subs after being on them for maintenance for months, years, etc. Sub withdrawls are pure fucking hell, probably 2x as bad as oxy withdrawls, if not worse!

And don't buy coke from that kook, who sold you coke cut to shit, and told you to turn it to rock! what a fucking idiot that guy sounds like... he basically just told you his coke sucked, and if you wanted to feel anything nice, you would have to smoke it! Which I do not advise, if you don't already.. Smoking crack, is much more addicting than sniffing blow! no comparison, they are like 2 completely different drugs, even though either way your doing coke, each ROA with coke, is basically a different drug, whether you rail it, slam it, or smoke it, they are all different, sniffing being the best option as its not AS addicting as the other 2 IV/smoking! I nearly ruined my life, when I began to use coke IV and smoked it in freebase/crack form, for over 2 years every single day, all day long! almost died more than a few times from mixing it with dope or oxy, and klonopin... which I used to do quite a bit, and was very foolish of me. Get yourself a new coke connect, or just don't do it anymore! if you have to cook it up, and smoke it to get high, its not worth your money! Good luck to you man, hope you can get it out of the oxy game, its not easy! I know! been there and done that, more than a few times!

Thanks for both replies. I been buying oxy off this one guy for years. Large quantities and there was never an issue with count or pills. I knew it was time to get off oxys but addict in me wanted something. Coke is not this dealers thing and he even said so before I bought it. He said people he plays cards with sell coke. I did not check it out before buying it. Neither time nor place for that. Like I said, been dealing with this guy for years. The guy seems to have an endless supply of 30's. 100 no problem. The guy has not once ripped me off.
When i got home i weighed it, no problem but noticed funky smell. Have not done coke since late 80's. Snort but mostly IV.
Sat on it a few days, Was very busy. When i tried it and called him on it thats when he tells me most people his friends sell to smoke it. He said you can snort, iv or smoke it.
I text him again last night and he agreed to buy back whats left.
I honestly do not think he intentually tried to rip me off. Like I said when I first asked him he came right out and said "I don't sell coke but"......
All thats neither here nor there.
Just did my 4mg of sub and running late today. I hate coming off oxys but have come off subs before which was brutal when I got below 2mg. Half life is so fucking long.
Anyways thanks again for your replies.