European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Washing out your wallet for drug traces

MeDieViL

Bluelighter
Haha ive done this stupid thing years ago, i allways stored my bags of drugs in my wallet for years and i was out and craving stims like mad so i washed my wallet in water en drank it, you wouldnt beleive it but i got high like hell,

Also for some reason i could wash it so many times i got a treshold pretty potent feeling for like a week after, also it felt weird, like the perfect combo of everything i ever took lol

That is pure filth. Although probably no worse than injecting street drugs.

Kudos.

Haha ive done this stupid thing years ago, i allways stored my bags of drugs in my wallet for years and i was out and craving stims like mad so i washed my wallet in water en drank it, you wouldnt beleive it but i got high like hell,

Also for some reason i could wash it so many times i got a treshold pretty potent feeling for like a week after, also it felt weird, like the perfect combo of everything i ever took lol

Hahahaha! :) Fucking legend!

Ew...money is like the filthiest thing in the world. Grimy, disgusting. Did you rinse out the parts of your wallet that hold money, or just your cards?

Still - gotta admire that dedication to desperate degeneracy. I doff my hat to you sir

(Incidentally i have a personal rule about never letting drugs come in [knowing] direct contact with my wallet, my ID, or anything of that nature. Not just for hygeine, but for concern regarding self incrimination, especially relating to crossing international borders and so on).
But hey, each to their own! :)

My wallet still absolutely reeks of meph, and I haven't touched the stuff for a couple of years.

I'm probably not gonna go and wash it out for a hit though... ;)

I dont think its any worse then the filth they cut street drugs with tbh.
Or what about snorting dust on the floor when you run out of coke, no-one here ever done that.

Also me and my mates used to lick cards we used to cut lines of speed with, all the same sorth of dirt imo.

You guys must have alot of self control then if youd suffer from addiction? If you new youd get a few doses of the drug your addicted too you guys wont ever do this?

I aint judging you man.
I've probably done things i wouldn't want to remember, let alone recount ;)

Likewise..

mostly glad you didn't suffer a heart attack from dosing an unknown amount of combined stims!

Eating (slightly) rotten poppy pods was probably not one of my prouder moments.
Addiction's not pretty :\

I used to cobine massive doses of desoxy with mdpv everyday, both eyeballed, prob around 60mg desoxy a day or so with loads of md, not worried about a hearth attack.

Dont try this at home lol, im a advanced user, i know what im doing, well in a way of making myself not die lol

I take stims to self medicate, i suffer from extreme anhedonia without stims i suffer and try to sleep to get trough the day i cant function at all.

When i have my dex script i can keep it to recreational usuage, but the assholes of the nhs took my off it, im really fed up with this horrific healthcare here, the idiots think they can change medication someone has been taking for years if they come from oversease, and the problem is you have to register to one doc so the bad malpractioning docs dont get exposed as the patients wont be all changing doc.

Even the french minister of health called the healthcar ehere medieval.
Once im in a better state i want to expose the NHSa

That sucks man.
I hope you can get your meds sorted out. This is just another illustration of how prohibition - hand-in-hand with the pharmaceutical industry - fucks people.

The pharm industry has nothing to do with this,, or prohibition this purely relates to bad health care provided by the NHS.

The ammount off idiocy ive seen is ind blowing, let alone the horrific medical mistakes they made with me.
You cant just switch spmeones meds if that person has been on that long term

Alimemazine for sleep was replaced with promazine which can induce depression and other terrible side effects
Pindolol which i took for the 5ht1a antagonism has been replaced with propranolol which again can have depression has a aside effect while pindolol augments antidepressants and works for pe
Ropinirole has been abrubtle stopped
they tried to rapidly withdrawal me of clonazepam, which was extremely irresposible as one of the reasons i take it are seizures
Candesartan has been stopped when my bp was allright ON the med, offcourse it was, i suffered from extremely high blood pressure with my stims for months, it was dangerous
Fluvoxamine has been stopped, months later i cant get it back because ive been fine apperantly without it for months which means shit, it induces NGF so benefits would last long term
Ive been refused memantine so i cant take drugs without tolerance and prevent withdrawals, this means i lose the ffect of drugs if i keep taking them

Just a few things, being kicked out of the hospital with a seizure coming on, once hospitalised with a seizure no diagnosis or brrainscan to confirm it was a seizure, they called it drug overdose, in belgui they wil aks foyou for a brainscan

Send home while withdrawing of gbl or benzos, all over the world that would mean acute hospitalisation as it can be life threatening
and so on
its shocking.

Why do you think shire didnt bring outadderall in the uk while its a uk company?

I've licked baggies, practically chewed them, tongued with enthusiasm powered cutting surfaces :eek: Spilt snorting straws and licked em clean too... Kept roaches and scraped the fuck out of them. Made tea from emptyish hash oil capsules.. I'm sure all that plastic did me..eh..not..so good 8(

Pretty normal stuff right :D