• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Was this too much? Worried about potential long term effects. MDMA + ADDERAL

Less than 200mg over a festival with a couple of adderal doesn't sound like you over did it, but throw in not enough sleep and the exhaustion of camping and partying, and it is perfectly normal for you to be feeling tired and a little grumpy. Even a big Saturday night means most people feel a little dusty still come Monday morning, so what you are experiencing is pretty normal.

Get plenty of sleep, eat healthy ( plenty of vegetables and home cooking is better than most supplements in my experience) and a little light exercise each day and I'd be surprised if by the weekend you wouldn't be back to your old self.

Had more or less the same experience my first time doing it at a festival. Felt like shit for 5 days and got really worried I'd done permanent damage, but by the next week I was back to my chirpy self. How people can drop week after week, let alone day after day, is beyond me. But yeah, I wouldn't worry too much, probably good to have a wake-up call in my opinion!

@maxload: thanks for the input. I was not planning on doing a back to back roll but thought that only doing a quarter of a tab the next day would be manageable. I think I'll be just fine in the end but would prefer in the future not to play with fire. I guess besides some light anxiety, light spaciness, and lethargy my only other symptom is similar to a migraine with a little bit of light sensitivity. Is this normal? I sort of suspect I might actually have a little bit of a migraine which is causing this, because MDMA acts on serotonin which also plays a role in migraines.

@smalldubster: Tons of water! I'd say I would refill my water bottle every 45 minutes or so, so each day probably consumed about 10 bottles of water. My pee was completely clear every day. Stupidly I didn't have much food on the first day, but learned from my mistakes the second day and made sure to take advantage of some of the great food stands they had.

Thanks for the input/ advice everyone. My line of work requires a lot of focus/ memory and I was just freaking out that I'd end up like one of the horror stories from people taking like 500 mg or something. I'm 22 if that is relevant.

PS: Just read the rules again and saw that you aren't supposed to use terms such as swim, apologies.

Thanks whitenugget! I'm just grateful I did less than one pill over those two days. I'm relatively sensitive to that sort of thing and I could only imagine how I might be feeling right now if I tried to keep up with my friends and did 2+ over those two days. Just took some 5-htp and emergen-c as I'm writing this :)