• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Was this laced weed? Intense tingling in back

mattg87

Greenlighter
I had been vaping this weed when I first started buying that had A LOT of what at the time I thought was kief. A light brown/tan powder. It would fall off the bud into the jar and make a small ring/pile around the bottom and stick to the sides. The first time I vaped it, I remember thinking that it was some really strong shit since I hadn't had this intense of a feeling from vaping before. It used to just make me feel like I was in a dream and I might get "frame vision" and rubbing my back on my bed felt absolutely amazing. Games seemed more cartoon-ish and colourful.

I got high multiple times a week for about half a year and get warm tingling in my scalp about 30 seconds after exhaling. After 5-10 minutes, this warm tingling sensation would be all over my body and most noticeably in my back, forearms and thighs. It was almost like little bubbles of pleasure rising from my blood to the top of my scalp/back/forearms/thighs and popping. I felt like everything was "perfect in the world" and that I "was a better/more enhanced version of myself when high". Everything seemed like a dream, yet it was like I could focus on everything better and everything was more interesting. I could hear everything around me and everything seemed more clear in a way. When I listened to music, it was like I could hear all the different instruments separately but at the same time as well if that makes sense. I got much better at video games. It was like it enhanced my reflexes and made me pay more attention. Everything was so great to touch. I remember this one time very vividly when I was putting on deodorant and I kinda zoned out and just enjoyed how it felt going up and down my armpit and did it 10-15 time before I snapped out of it. Sorry for being explicit but sometimes it made me horny. Masturbating on it was amazing and every time I would orgasm it was like 100x as good as when sober.

Now I think it might have had amphetamines, heroin or some other kind of drug in it because no other weed has had that much "loose kief" on it nor made me feel like that again. Now weed just makes me feel a buzzing sensation throughout my body (if I'm lucky), happy, paranoid, hungry and tired even after taking a year break from it. I have never read a weed experience that mentions the warm tingling in the scalp but have read plenty about amphetamines that say that.
Was it just a high quality strain that I wasn't familiar with or do I have a right to be suspicious?

I quit smoking weed years ago, so I am not exactly experienced. I just wanted to pop in and say that heroin was the first thing that came to mind, and let us hope I am very wrong.

Most of the time when people think their weed is laced with something it often is not. Marijuana can produce some powerful experiences that can make it seem like there must have been something more powerful in it, which is rarely the case (particularly nowadays with marijuana being so cheap, plentiful and of very high quality). There is simply no logical motive for people to add more expensive drugs to marijuana.

Still, though i doubt its the case, what you are describing sounds reminiscent of a 3-meo-pcp experience or other dissociative, since you seem to describing effects that are strongly associated with dissociatives (and not like amphetamines or opioids like heroin). Marijuana has dissociative effects as well. The description could also describe synthetic cannabinoids, which tend to cause more physical euphoria than cannabis.

Ultimately however, we generally don't engage in speculation insofar as "what was in this" here on bluelight however since its a purely speculative discussion that can never really be answered...

I used to think this way till people starting lacing cocaine with fentanyl.

That one makes more sense. Fentanyl is dirt cheap and cocaine is expensive, and the addition of it might make for more loyal buyers.

Makes much less sense with weed...

Sounds like you had really good weed. Could you sleep on it? Eat? Keep up your hygiene and personal relationships?

If yes I'd try and score the same stuff again and buy as much as I could lol

If a coke user gets fentanyl laced product and dies, he won't be such a loyal buyer any longer:)
Before I meant that dealers do such illogical things (killing your coke customer by lacing the product with fentanyl), I wouldn't be surprised if they laced weed with some possibly dangerous substance.

It's possible that it's laced with synthetic cannabinoids, but that's likely all it would be.
It's unlikely to be opiates like fentanyl as ylu said wanking was better with it, and fentanyl is only really visible in fatal doses unless you have a monster tolerance.
No-one is going to lace weed with heroin, it's too expensive as negrogesic said.

Sounds like you got some great weed or perhaps stuff laced with pleasant synthetic cannabinoids.
I'd bet money on it being the former though. Different strains can vary quite a bit im effects. I personally much prefer CBD rich strains and dark hash, but different strokes for different folks.

I'm quite sure that it wasn't fentanyl. Agree with axe battler about the synthetic cannabinoid comment or just a very good grade weed.

As others have said, laced weed is mostly a myth. There have been cases of weed laced with PCP but again, dealers have no incentive to do that because they're selling 2 drugs for the price of 1. It is possible for weed to be laced with synthetic cannabinoids but unlikely. There was an instance in Europe years ago of some pieces of shit spraying a mixture of tiny glass particles onto weed to increase its weight, and it looked like crystals, and was causing people lung problems, but this doesn't sound like that. Honestly it sounds like you got some really strong weed. Your description of the powder sounds exactly like kief that accumulates in the bottom of a jar. Weed can be overwhelming and powerful and produce all sorts of physical hallucinations. Hell, I've been smoking for almost 20 years and I got so high a couple of months ago because of some insanely strong dab that I couldn't see anymore, I whited out, I felt like I was falling at a million miles an hour, I couldn't feel my face, and I couldn't talk. Not laced though, it was from a legal state. People tend to assume their weed is laced when they get a way stronger high than usual but that's only because of the scaremongering about "OMG laced weed is killing our kids!!" that went down in the past as part of the demonization of weed/drugs. In reality laced weed is incredibly uncommon.