• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Was prepping morphine 60mg er for plugging..and, well...

Lawrence Arms

Bluelighter
I got way too high from a shot, I forgot the one I was trying to let sit for 10 hours was just sitting, all gel and water, still in the spoon! Ths was actually the 2nd time it has happened now..same mixture. I know...

The first time, purposefully left it in the spoon, but put it in my very very clean mini fridge, while I worked for 10 hours. Came home and it was frozen...so I thawed it all out, naturally, and then this happened. I'm on my phone or I'd throw a cpl imgur links of this up, maybe later because I'm in a rush..but holy shot, almost the whooole mixture has evaporated, and I am left with these weird ridges of crystals on the spoon, and a little gel pool in the middle.

Cool, but wtf I was banking on this shot..tasted both parts, figuring one was morphine and the other was not, but both the small amt of gel left, as well as the crystals (morphine - 1 hydrogen atom..=freebase morph? Maybe?) tasted bitter.

It's been maybe 20 mins since finding it, and now the gel pool is nearly entirely gone...so that somewhat forcefully answers my question, but maybe someone here can help explain why or what happened? And also my main Q:

What do I do with this now? This flaky ass, crystalline layer of morphine? Add water, mix, boof? I'd rather IV, but damn that's a looot of sitting out, p sure I would die. Help me out fams..orally? What do?

Oh I do have maybe, 1/5th of the original mixture, post freeze pre evaporation, sitting in my needle(less syringe). Should I just squirt that on to the crystal flakes, mix it all, suck BACK up into needless, and boof? J gotta work in an hr and a half. Thanks. And sorry for the length of the post, the speedball still has its hold on me.

I would add water and let it sit for a few.
The morphine is still there. You have just turned it into a different form- appearance.

Add a bit more water if you are ending up with just a little pile of waxy goop.

I wouldn't freeze it again. Instructions on RX pamphlet says not to expose it to extreme cold or heat.

It will still work. No worries.