Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Was my MDMA legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arggggerk

Greenlighter
I took my first cap (molly) at a party the other night and was wondering how pure it was. Is there anyway to get a bit of an idea by me explaining my experience? Basically what happened was the following: I took the pill at about 6:45 PM and by about 7:30 i started to fell some effects. First i became slightly light headed and slowly began to grow a bit anxious and uneasy. After about 15 mins of feeling sick and a bit depressed i started to feel really energetic and upbeat and would find myself dancing a lot. I also gained a massive confidence boost and literally talked to every person there. from then on for the next 3 or so hours i kept going up and down of feel super energetic and confident to feeling super relaxed and not bothered to do anything. I also had a chronic dry mouth, couldn't stop moving my tongue/jaw and no matter how much water i drank i couldn't produce saliva. by then end of the night when i was at home in bed the sheets and cover felt sooo soft it was insane. Sorry for all writing but does this sound like the experiences of MDMA?
Thanks

Nobody can tell you this with any certainty. A testkit can give you an indication and only a lab test can give you certainty. So (as the rules you agreed to state) we do not allow substance identification here. A reminder to please refrain from trying to have your drugs identified or trying to identify drugs that other people asked about. Closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.