• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Was my CWE a success? (Serious health implications)

_DankOpiAmp_

Bluelighter
So as some of you may know there are these 8 mg codeine tablets with 15 mg caffeine and 300mg acetaminophen available behind the counter with no prescription if you ask.

So I ground up 50 of these fuckers to get no more than the supposedly toxic 400mg Max dose of codeine. I grind them up and mix with cold water then briefly have in freezer after stirring for a while. I filtered it with a coffee filter and tried to freeze again but just seemed to have cloudy water with no surface residue. The first time there had been a cloudy residue at the surface of the glass that was put in the freezer but no " crystals".

I ended up drinking the liquid, likely less than 100ml, after the second chill yielded minimal results. Question is, did I consume a Toxic amount of ASAP? Prompt answers appreciated.

Also: How long until I can safely redose? Should I use paper towel instead of coffee filter? Does it matter that it is cloudy?

Last edited:
There was minimal, if any, residue at the bottom of the glass after the second filtering, was still cloudy as fuck though. Where is the cloudiness supposed to go? The filter is not fine enough to take it out and it never seems to settle at the bottom.

How are these "suspended solids" ( I assume the cloudiness counts as such) supposed to be removed without a micron filter? Or do I have it wrong? Could I just need to wait longer for it to settle?

Last edited:
i wouldve filtered it more than once maybe twice or trice
given that you got codeine with caffeine and acetaminophen (which i never heard of ) there is a good chance some of the other stuff got through

and yes its suppose to be cloudy and when it comes to CWE you do lose some product in the process so it could be you lost a good chunk of of the codeine

I ended up getting nicely high, caffeine content replaced my daily coffee so it worked out. Just not fond of slow death.

What exactly is the leftover cloudiness? I assume the codeine solution would be clear if pure. Would filtering it out with a lab filter or something take out more acetaminophen?

Last edited:
Two things I have gleaned from further experimentation: putting the extraction in the fridge/ freezer while it is falling through the filter and letting gravity pull the solution through instead of squeezing it. This leads to far less cloudiness in the final solution.

Two things I have gleaned from further experimentation: putting the extraction in the fridge/ freezer while it is falling through the filter and letting gravity pull the solution through instead of squeezing it. This leads to far less cloudiness in the final solution.

why so much concern about the cloudiness of the solution?
its gonna be cloudy regardless on your technique
make sure you dont use to much water also
should be more concerned about making sure you get rid of all the other shit in there to much caf and amp can kill you or cause liver damage

and yes let it filter through with any assistance no need to squeeze it but as stated filter it more than once to get rid of all the other stuff it has

The opiates/opioids are completely water soluble whereas the acetaminophen is not and fillers/binders may or may not be depending on what they are. The final product should NOT be cloudy. The cloudiness are the particles that did not dissolve in water. Technique is everything! If the CWE is done properly (powder dissolved at the right temperature, mixed thoroughly, cooled at the correct rate, separated at the right temperature, adequately filtered) then you should have an end product that looks like water and tastes super bitter. If not then you didn't follow directions or give it the time it deserves. A half an hour is worth keeping your kidneys!

Okay so lab grade filters are the way to go then. That info on solubility is great, I wasn't sure about the cloudiness. I am more concerned about my liver because of booze etc. 2 micron filters are available from Amazon.com.