L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

was it piss or cum?

xivixive

Bluelighter
was fucking the wifey pretty nice long hard and good last night, then we both noticed she was VERY wet... she said she already came twice but was still loving the fuck, so i think it might've been cum or she was squirting... the liquid didn't really smell like piss - it didn't really have any smell. guess i should've tasted it but just kept fucking her of course.

i mean if its piss i don't really care, i've been begging her to sit on my face in sexy panties and piss on me for years.

jus curious what y'all think!

^ahhhhhhhhhahaha

gotcha

who knows what it was? it might have been pure liquid sexual prowess emanating from you op

prob cum no. 3

You know how semen under a blacklight lights up. Wondering if it lights up when women cum too. I'm pretty sure piss doesn't light up. Now you got a way to tell them apart. If that's the case you need to get yourself of some blacklights for the bedroom; then you'll know. If she's really into it then it'll light up like a christmas tree down there. You'll probably want to wash the sheets afterwards though. Ignorance is bliss a lot of the time.