Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Was it MDMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkin2myself

Bluelighter
I bought extasy from a guy, and he told me it's real MDMA, no designer drug shit. From my experiences, could you tell me if it was really the MD? No one can say it for sure, I know that.

Half an hour after I popped the pill I started to feel warm. Inside and outside. My senses were 10 x more stronger than usually. I saw colors in more depth, I don't know how to describe it... Like I switched from an old tv to a FULLHD. Touching things (especially soft things) was so plesaureable. :D I kept my hands on my t-shirt for like 10 minutes, enjoying how soft it was. I got a lil' bit sedated, it's strange because we talk about a type of ampheatmines here. (I smoked two bowls before I popped the pills, that could be a reason aswell). Then a mild euphory came wich lasted for a couple of hours.

No comedown, no hangover.

I think it was MD, but I didn't took enough. (I ate the 1/4 of the pill, and it was really small, it was my first time I like to play it safe). What do you think?

Can't say for sure but certainly sounds like it - pop the other 3/4 sometime that suits :)

No substance ID thread is allowed. Use a test kit if your interested in using this class of chemical again to determine what your eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.