Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Was it Ecstasy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon1

Greenlighter
The other day I aquired what was supposed to be ecstasy. Never having done it before, I put a small piece in my mouth and allowed it to disolve. It was probably the most terrible thing I have ever tasted in my life. It was brown, had chunks in it of crystalline form, alone with smaller particles that are fair to call almost a powder. I decided to parachute a 200mg dose. I then set a clock. Everyone has told me MDMA takes about 30-45 min to kick in. At the 15 min mark, my vision was drastically changed and my pupils were extremely dialated. My heart felt like it was going to explode. I began to panic, tried to throw up, but couldnt, so I decided to eat everything I could find (don't know what good that would actually do but it made sense at the time) I decided to calm down because I was only making it worse. My hands were sweating and I was high as a kite. Me and my friend decided to go for a walk to calm me down. At that point it was actually becoming very enjoyable very fast. I thought I was going to chew the inside of my cheeks off but that didn't seem to scare me. When we got back I crashed hard, and was kind of upset my high had only lasted like 10 minutes, when I looked I the clock, 3 hours and 45 minutes had gone by in the blink of an eye. After doing research it dosent really sound like it was extacy, and if it was it was laced. I drug tested myself the next day and only failed for methamphetamines, which I think takes MDA out of the picture considering I didn't fall for amphetamines. What was this mystery drug?

Read the forum guidelines please. Substance ID isn't allowed for safety reasons.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.