Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Was it ecstasy? First time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navvep

Greenlighter
So i ended up buying 2 pills from very trusted source.Ecstasy was blue samsung with sparkles and CP in back.Never done ecstasy or any molly just ritalin,weed,lsd,codeine.Never got addiction.Never have felt comedown on ritalin too only pretty tired.

So i dosed a small part of the ecstasy to test it and started seeing hallucinations and had was very awake.Later that night i call my friend up to roll with me and that was his first time too so i cutted the ecstasy half dealer said it was 200 mg MDMA .So we were like in 20 min i blazed some weed and after like blazeing it hit me i was very light headed and felt like i was teleporting around and then i sat down still wondering why friend havent feel nohting then we played some music and i randomly sat up and started dancing shit was crazy i was dancing for like 10mins till my friend got the hit so we were all very fucking happy and shit.When the pill effect ended i like came back to reality like looping back to reality went home and sleeped for 8H waked up felt fucking amazing no depression nohting.Ate some omegas L-tyriosine and vitamines. Another friend called me up and said that he hosting a party and tooked the E with me.Ended up buying more and took half and gave 2x halfs to friends. When we arrived we started drinking and shit and then i started feeling weird like blacking out i was watching my phone screen and then like it went away and i just started dancing talking with the people i did not know fell in love with girls and same story with my friends and it felt the best day ever like even better then yesterday roll.Then we ended up not sleeping going home and my friend called again telling me party again wanna show up maybe bring some that E. And i slept for like 6h and felt pretty good we took bus went to the party and i had 1 pill left i like took a small bit somewhere 40 mg and ended so relaxed and felt in love wanted to hug with everyone and no energy only really awake and wild hallucinations.Same with the friends they all took small bite and they all were in love with the girls and pretty relaxed and awake.So i ended up calling taxi and going home.Slept for 9H and felt amazing only a small right arm muscle pain that went away.After reading its very dangerous to dose 3 days in row even 2 days is pretty bad and you can lose some magic or something what made me pretty sad just coz i was stupid and never read the warnings before doing it.
And sorry for that bad English

If you're hallucinating it could contain 2cb or some shit I don't know. I never hallucinate on mdma unless I have huge amounts.

We can't help you identify which drug it was. Almost impossible over the internet. I can only tell you to get a testkit. Closing this

Status
Not open for further replies.