• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

was it a comedown or just illness?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
So i've rolled about 11 times in my life all within a year, i always keep atleast one month between rolls. my last time was this last weekend, i went to a 2 day music festival (paradiso if any of you know about it!) and i know its against the "rules" but i took tested MDMA both friday and saturday night, i wanted the utmost best experience i could get from this weekend, which i got, it was the best weekend of my entire life :D so i ended up doing 500mg both nights, so 1gram total. woke up sunday feeling really good with some after glow even, given that i've gotten little sleep and danced my ass off all weekend haha.. but then monday, tuesday, and Wednesday i have never experienced such drowsy and tiredness! i would sleep about 10 hours at night, get up, try and make some food and end up going to take a nap on the couch due to feeling so damn tired, i did not want to do anything, this would happen a few times a day, and im not one to take naps. (good thing i scheduled these days off work, i would have died haha) this lasted for just about 3 days, but i did have a sore throat, runny nose, common cold stuff, maybe that was the problem? anyways, it did a complete u-turn on thursday and since then i've been on cloud nine and i feel happier than ever! is this maybe an after glow still? even though i had that really weird phase for a few days? thanks in advance

I always get sick afterwards when taking MDMA on a festival, every single time, it tempers your immune system a lot. I think it's a case of a very mild comedown combined with being slightly sick. Did you experience any depression or other mental effects, dizziness, heart-rhythm irregularities, brain zaps or other physical symptoms?

Anyways if you rolled two back to back days and took 500mg each day (I think you have very bad product there, 500mg is a way way too high dose, you would be completely fucked up and messy on that dose if it really was pure MDMA. Did you test it?) you can be thankful the only negative consequences you experienced is some drowsiness and tiredness. Could be that you have an afterglow now yeah, though for me they never come a few days after the roll, they usually start the day after, but everyone is different. I would take a good long break after this

Last edited:
It honestly just sounds like a comedown. I've had comedowns last multiple days. Especially if you're partying for two nights. I bet you didn't get much sleep that weekend? Of course you're going to be tired :p

Obviously we can't tell for sure but that's what it seems like. As well, does it really matter which it was? :)