Mental Health Was in an abusive relationship now i get these Weird phantom pains?

Mylifemylove

Greenlighter
Hi there, I'm new here so if I'm in the wrong place with this post or do something wrong I'm sorry. But I was curious about a few things. I was in an abusive relationship a year ago and I still have like these crazy weird almost phantom pains. Like I used to get repeatedly hit in this one spot on the back of my head and everynow and again (and especially at the start of my panic attacks) it just starts to hurt sometimes a dull pain that last as long as an hour or as short as 5 minutes. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced things like this. Or maybe has any information on head truama or things if that nature. Thanks. I appreciate any help

It's sounds like it's related to post traumatic stress and the panic attacks you mentioned. It couldn't hurt to ask your Dr about it though in case it is related to a head injury

It's sounds like it's related to post traumatic stress and the panic attacks you mentioned. It couldn't hurt to ask your Dr about it though in case it is related to a head injury

Thanks I thought so too. After it all I never had a chance to go see an actual doctor for it. I was busy with court and trying to find a new place to live and I was worried it'd had been to long to really even do anything about it.

Thanks I thought so too. After it all I never had a chance to go see an actual doctor for it. I was busy with court and trying to find a new place to live and I was worried it'd had been to long to really even do anything about it.
I'm sorry to hear that :(

I do think it would be worth mentioning to a Dr if it is still happening.

Are you being treated for your panic attacks/anxiety/ptsd?

Well no I cant afford it. Not the Bill's for doc or meds and I cant afford to take the time off work. I'm trying to save up for my car first. I think when I get a car itd be more plausible but I've had to basically restart my life since returning back home. I can afford the simple checkups because they are covered completely by insurance but therapy and other things cost almost 350 in total.