• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Was i rolling really hard, coming down, or just tired?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
I was driving home and this has been about 3 hours since my last dose, and 5 hours since my first.. But i kept nodding off and i cant remember if i was closing my eyes or just blacking out and not remembering small bits and peices of the drive, i also could not concentrate on anything (squinting hard and trying to focus) eye wiggles were a lot of this problem aswell, i started having slight hallucinations aswell, i.e traffic lights seemed like car headlights coming at me, and a few other minor things that i cant quite remember, got home finally and was feeling very lethargic and fell asleep instantly... If any of you remember my last post, this is the time i took the 400mg tested powder within 2 hours and had me barely buzzing and then taking the 150mg of different (used before, so i knew was g2g) mdma to finally get me rolling hard.

Sorry but this is just really irresponsible. It's effectively the same as drink driving. Why would you drive after ingesting that much? Fuck me I wouldn't dream of driving with eye wiggles! I'd say a combo of all three, but really really stupid, it's not just putting yourself in danger, you could kill an innocent person.

What you describe makes me think of the times I dosed high and am starting to come down. Usually then I get hallucinations and sometimes minor blackouts. How high would you say you doses that night? After 5 hours you're still going to have lots of residual effects. And like Mandy said driving on a night MDMA is involved is highly irresponsible. IMHO if you run the risk of hurting someone other than you, you need to stay away from the steering wheel, simple as that. Suppose you get into an accident and kill someone? I think you're going to have a hard time living with yourself after that. Just not worth it I think

*edit* By the way: tested MDMA?

Cdilly did test the 400mg powder but it turned out to be VERY weak. Cdilly does test her product.

You shouldn't drive if you're thizzing that hard. I know it's fun but either wait until you come down more or find a diff way home.