• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Was I laced?

codeinie

Greenlighter
He got his bong and ground some tree and then got a small bowl of finger hash and put some on and hit it. Then he refreshed it and gave it to me. I took a fat hit. Then I passed it. All of a sudden things started going trippy. Time started to slow and when I looked somewehere it would take 3 seconds for the image to catch up. Things were delayed umbelievably. People were freezing in time but I was still in motion. I got up and walked outside. By this time all of me was shaking. When I stpped outside everything that wasn’t the background was shrinking and growing. I started to zoom in and out and once again when I looked somewhere the was a delay and the picture had to catch up. People were freezing in place and I was trippin. Was this shit laced.

He got his bong and ground some tree and then got a small bowl of finger hash and put some on and hit it. Then he refreshed it and gave it to me. I took a fat hit. Then I passed it. All of a sudden things started going trippy. Time started to slow and when I looked somewehere it would take 3 seconds for the image to catch up. Things were delayed umbelievably. People were freezing in time but I was still in motion. I got up and walked outside. By this time all of me was shaking. When I stpped outside everything that wasn’t the background was shrinking and growing. I started to zoom in and out and once again when I looked somewhere the was a delay and the picture had to catch up. People were freezing in place and I was trippin. Was this shit laced.

this happened to me on rosin tech.

what's your tolerance like?

we also don't really speculate about if you were laced too much because we can't ever really know.

definitely just sounds like you just got really high on hash.

recently not much toking, havent burnt like this in 20 days and was before i stopped twice daily

Had you eaten recently? Cannabis can cause a sudden drop in blood sugar if there's no food in your system.

Blood sugar can definitely affect this but chances are too much too soon.

Sometimes its nice to have a very small hit then hour later a bigger one and so on.

Its a common mistake as well for an ex weed smoker to forget they arent a regular smoker anymore and they have too much or they get weed that is much stronger than they were once used to

Make time to get high allow yourself the time to enjoy it at your bodys pace

Too much at once can get even the biggest bong lover once in a while. I loaded a huge bowl with trim.... hit it like my lungs were Teflon maybe about 45 seconds later greened out. Puked for 5 minutes. You'd love to have brave bowls of sticky weed lay you out like a school boy, it's just humiliating when it's trim, seems like it shouldn't. Still I've learned my tolerance still doesn't make me immune to greening out in new and creative ways.