Warrants

xxanxx

Bluelighter
Lets say, hypothetically, that one had around three misdemeanor bench warrants. If one were stopped and the police asked for ID, how reasonable woould it be to say you lost your ID and recite a friend's info (with permission of course). It has worked once before but someone is a bit nervous about it. If you were caught it could make things quite a bit worse.

"Hypothetically", no one is going to give you advice here to facilitate your hypothetically breaking the law.

I was not asking for advice on how to break a law, I was really just wondering if anyone else had done it. Should have worded it a bit differently. Just looking for different situations people have been in (if any) and how they turned out!

A lot of police computer systems are now capable of providing DMV photos directly to an officers in-car computer. An officer could also ask the person to verify other information that the individual might not know.

its a bad idea if your doing somthing shifty to start with... like if they catch you in a back ally at 2AM... dont give a fake name.. they have nothing better to do at night then hassle you...

That's what I thought. The obvious thing to do would be to take care of the warrants anyway. Just thinking if one was riding in a car that was pulled over for speeding or something (no suspicious activity) and the officer happened to ask for ID it might work. Not worth it though. Besides they most-likely won't ask for ID if nothing looks sketchy. The only time you are generally always IDed is by state police. Anyway, what exactly does SCMODS mean? Thanx..

In many states it's a felony to falsely impersonate another in those circumstances.

X