• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs WARNING fyi MMB-CHMINACA is mad toxic, OD report

phatass

Bluelighter
o first of i swear down lifes fucked up, but in the past i rarely gave a fuck, now i'm bruck, on the floor reminiscing on past OD's, so, i been starvin'g, now this MDMA, a-PVT is workin' my mind.

Setting: The previous day i researched a 125ucg tab of 1P-LSD, and then , VERY STUPIDLY, 1 gram of Ephenidine, woke up early in the morn' in my parent's place, feelin' a bit out of it but fine, THEN EVEN MORE STUPIDLY, proceded to dip my baccy in the MMB-CHMINACA, easily 20+mg maybe 100mg, dun' know, but' i sat deown to eat, took 2 big tokes of that shizzle, went psychotic, barfed, pased oud, and woke up. ER... popo... y'all know that shit. :\
That's bassically how shit broke down.... had the iusual other downers in my system...

Next episode, the infamous Mxe OD*.... coming soon;)8)8)8)8) E:tarded bredas......... :?

uhm.... fuck.... I am inclined to leave this up as a learning tool. Usually a bad idea to just kind of 'do it' I am glad you are okay, I know you have a lot of shit you have to deal with but you are alive. I hope you can move on without too much pain. Be safe.

you say the substance is "mad toxic"when you took 20-100 times maybe even more of the reccomend dose of that chem?
thats plain stupid and your own fault
darwins law in action

i bet its mad toxic. all synthetic noids suck imo. maybe ur-144 or jwh 18 is ok but mmb chimaca wtf? analogue after analogue. i saw a report of chimaca sample having over 5 impurities in it too

Weren't you the same guy who overdosed on 2'-Oxo-PCE and ended up in the hospital last month? It sounds like you have some sort of death wish and/or are incredibly naive when it comes to research chemicals. These drugs have little to no history of use and you're bombing through these eyeballed doses like you expect something nice to happen. Most people have experienced some sort of overdose, if even slight, but it's horrifying that you'd put yourself through such carnage instead of getting a mg scale or at the very least titrating your dose.

Are you talking about MMB-CHMINACA or MDMB-CHMICA?

Also 1g ephenidine? 20mg of a cannabinoid active at 10ug?

Are you trying to commit suicide? Stop!

AB-CHMINACA caused severe hypotension for me at an oral dose that from my memory was under 20mg with melted butter to aid absorption and did not get me significantly high with a few mg smoked. That is another one that seems highly toxic. My BP was still low 24 hours later. Glad you came out of it okay. 5-F-PB22 made me pass out and wake up face down in vomit several times.

Maybe the ones with CHMINACA in their names should be avoided at all costs.

The only ones I trust at all that I have tried and are readily available are AB-FUBINACA, AKB48/APINACA, and 5-F-AKB48/5-F-APINACA but an OD of the latter dropped my BP to at least as low as 50/28 and had me on the floor gasping for breath.
I'd advise people to stay away from these new cannabinoids and only use the ones that are more well known and widely used if at all. I was near death with that last overdose and my blood pressure was down to at least to around 60/40 with the AB-CHMINACA which did not even make me feel really stoned, just poisoned and very light headed and unable to walk for a while.

i bet its mad toxic. all synthetic noids suck imo. maybe ur-144 or jwh 18 is ok but mmb chimaca wtf? analogue after analogue. i saw a report of chimaca sample having over 5 impurities in it too

I agree and I have seen a few people who had strong panic attacks from Noids and these herbal blends containing them but still smoking that stuff compulsively. They are like the Crack of Cannabinoids.

phatass: I am glad you are ok. Please take care of yourself and get help if needed.

Yeah a "death wish" call it what you want, i been high since most of a quarter century. F*ck you bite me if you re not happy. I FUCKED UP AGAIN YES STUPIDLY... but I'm still here innit.... i had a few NDE's cold taking over in my life, welcoming death until the last instinc kicks in. I gotta learn to STFU more often.
Phattass... skinny shady junky looking geeza...

Thanks for the message s of support. .. i don't mean to be hattin

Why I don't plan on using any form of synthetics on purpose. LSD has so much to provide for a person and I love LSD, personally LSD is my second favorite drug, marijuana being the first. But just do LSD in normal doses and trip on that I hate synthetics and I never want to purposely try them, but in a world where there's anyone selling anything for a quick buck you don't know what your getting without having to test it.

Why I don't plan on using any form of synthetics on purpose. LSD has so much to provide for a person and I love LSD, personally LSD is my second favorite drug, marijuana being the first. But just do LSD in normal doses and trip on that I hate synthetics and I never want to purposely try them, but in a world where there's anyone selling anything for a quick buck you don't know what your getting without having to test it.
Lsd is synthetic

Lsd is synthetic

But acid has been around forever and it's safe unlike this rc bullshit. I'll never understand people's willingness to ingest these chemicals that have no history of human use and that people are ending up in the hospital and even dying from. Besides that, no one even knows the long term consequences of using these drugs. It's fucking retarded.

It sounds like you have some sort of death wish

Indeed. I honestly hope the op's parents have him sectioned because it sounds like he's totally out of control.

Last edited:
But acid has been around forever and it's safe unlike this rc bullshit. I'll never understand people's willingness to ingest these chemicals that have no history of human use and that people are ending up in the hospital and even dying from. Besides that, no one even knows the long term consequences of using these drugs. It's fucking retarded.

This guy took an insane overdose. While Acid and Weed are indeed among the safest drugs known (and yes, synthetic cannabinoids are still poorly understood), you probably wouldn't have a pleasant experience either if you took several miligrams of LSD or ingested a full fluid ounce of butane-extracted hash oil.

They might not have a pleasant experience but AFAIK no one's ever died from taking acid or using cannabis. Plenty of people have died or ended up in the hospital using RC's tho. Either way the op has another thread where they said they spent Valentine's day in the ER. I hope for their sake they can get the help they need before it's too late.

WTF! Tried reading this shit, gave the fuck up! Why in the hell are you all doing these drugs you can't even pronounce. I'm a hardcore 'everything' guy, but damn, I don't know (or give one fuck) about ANY of these drugs! Fucking kids these days....

Old thread but whatever...

For the record a brown foul smelling substance called "Mmb cheminaca" (no idea what it is or how pure) from overseas by way of china is very potent. A dose really can be 25-100ug when vaporized. I had no toxic or unpleasant feelings when using at this dosage but more than 100ug was too much really.

WTF! Tried reading this shit, gave the fuck up! Why in the hell are you all doing these drugs you can't even pronounce. I'm a hardcore 'everything' guy, but damn, I don't know (or give one fuck) about ANY of these drugs! Fucking kids these days....

They might not have a pleasant experience but AFAIK no one's ever died from taking acid or using cannabis. Plenty of people have died or ended up in the hospital using RC's tho. Either way the op has another thread where they said they spent Valentine's day in the ER. I hope for their sake they can get the help they need before it's too late.

I agree with both of these posts. I'm glad I never got into RCs and that I stopped using acid when research chemicals first came on the scene and started being sold as LSD.

Someone I know and who I was close with got very into RCs, and it's his choice but he must want to be a human guinea pig or believe he's invincible, and believes that they're harmless.