• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING: Facebook pills

What do you expect when you put the manufacture and distribution of pills in the hands of criminals.

I dont think they were like those Raveone, these pills were massive and were fucking people up, puting them in hospital. Dont think it was MDMA but who knows. Im pretty careful myself but sometimes I think im maybe not careful enough. Ive had more bad experiences from pills than any other drug including injecting heroin and meth(not saying people should go out and do that). The difference is I know whats in the H and meth, we dont know whats in these pills unless we test em and even then you can never be sure.

Ahh ok, yeah thats why im done with them. To sketchy and ive had my fun with them. Ill stick to weed and a bit of booze from now on.

Why doesn't everyone just give up completely and demand crystal MDMA. That's where it's at.

^ it's just as easy - if not easier - to pass off bunk stuff and can easily be cut or adulterated.
the only real solution here is to test anything you plan to take. it needs to become 'the done thing', especially if people are dying from taking pills. people shouldn't be dying from this shit.

we all need to encourage our friends, family and associates - TEST YOUR PILLS!

it is not worth risking (or losing) your life for a good night out.

futura, if you have a concern about an image posted on here, please click the 'report' button (exclamation mark in the top right hand corner) rather than reposting the photograph in question to prove a point.
as i explained, the reason i un-approved your 'how to make dodgy pills' post was due to vendor information plastered all over the images.

we have strict rules against sharing sources for online vendors. please have a look at the bluelight user agreement linked in my signature if you have any doubt.

if you want to repost it (with different pictures) that's up to you.

yes, it was an interesting post - but besides proving your point i'm not sure what harm reduction value there is in telling people how easy it is to make random substances into 'ecstasy'?
i'm not saying it is against the rules, but this thread is here to warn people of a lethal batch going around. do we really need to encourage more unscrupulous dealers into that game?

please, if you have any concerns or questions, contact a moderator. reposting photos that may be against the rules is only going to lead to infractions being handed out.

Hello space, no worries I am sorry to have crossed the line with the offending pics.

If you dont feel the post is of any value then thats okay. The purpose of it was to stop this pill warning thread from being dunked into pill reports.

However, looks like the thread lives to tell the tale so all good.

Also the pic i posted was just part of the article to do with SR, i didn't go searching for a pic on the SR site or anything. Anyway it's gone now.

^^ Dont worrey poledriver. It was a mistake on my behalf I am sorry if I have caused any offense.

My mouth is now zipped on the topic.

Hey everyone, I got a bucks this weekend, a lot of the bros are from Melbs and I dare say they'll be getting some beans.

Has there been any reports of dodgy pills from Melbs? I've allready got one of the boys to grab a test kit, but would like to know beforehand, don't want to get to our destination and find out we got shit.

^ it's just as easy - if not easier - to pass off bunk stuff and can easily be cut or adulterated.

Yeah i believe the PMA people were dying from in Canada was "MD caps and crystal"

If pill sales drop from all this bad publicity (if you can call it that) then they will probably start trying to sell caps or powder/crystal.

Hey everyone, I got a bucks this weekend, a lot of the bros are from Melbs and I dare say they'll be getting some beans.

Has there been any reports of dodgy pills from Melbs? I've allready got one of the boys to grab a test kit, but would like to know beforehand, don't want to get to our destination and find out we got shit.

I haven't heard of anything dangerous in Melb atm, but it's mostly very low MDxx and a couple months ago there was a fair bit of 2-cb and 2-ci around. They're both enjoyable in their own right, but 2-ci I would not consider the right pill for clubbing. But if you're after an anything can happen type of bucks party then it certainly wouldn't stop me. Seeing you got a test kit, provided it tests up for a 2-cx chemical or MDxx (MDMA, MDA etc.) I think you'll be fine.

Good luck and report to us on how you go.

jesus crist just when i thought the pills were picking back up again some DOG decides to press poison into pills.drop 1 pill and your dead 8( it just goes to show how important it is to test EVERYTHING before consuming no matter what your dealer says about them and shame shame shameeeeeeee on the people pushing these things for a quick buck!

no matter how sure you are about your drugs test them before consuming!i cant take a drug without testing it since i had a overdose of methylone+butylone (3 pills almost killed me!) or else i'll be worrying all night.hell we even take testers to doofs just for piece of mind....

I haven't heard of anything dangerous in Melb atm, but it's mostly very low MDxx and a couple months ago there was a fair bit of 2-cb and 2-ci around. They're both enjoyable in their own right, but 2-ci I would not consider the right pill for clubbing. But if you're after an anything can happen type of bucks party then it certainly wouldn't stop me. Seeing you got a test kit, provided it tests up for a 2-cx chemical or MDxx (MDMA, MDA etc.) I think you'll be fine.

Good luck and report to us on how you go.

Thanks mate.