• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING contaminated poppy seeds in Australia

"There have been no cases of poisoning in people who have eaten poppy seeds as part of baked food products." I saw someone on Twitter complain that they ate some poppy seeds (not sure in what - a cake, etc) and did feel sick, althuogh not sick enough to go to hospital. So it's likely there are uncounted cases of poisoning even from just eating them.

Well, I had a bad reaction to seeds I buy in a whole food shop about 2 months ago. Full body muscle seizures for hours, as in all my muscles seizing with small breaks in between, scary as shit and it scared me enough to finally admit to someone I had a problem. Have been on Suboxone since a week after this escapade and started on Sublocade in the last week. Not religious at all but certainly put the fear of Christ in me. My advice is get some help to get off this stuff.

Hey guys, sorry if this has been said. Just regarding batch numbers, I'm not entirely sure that this is totally useful info. Over the years I've noticed massive variation of colour and potency within enumerated batches and I suspect that the batch numbers are to do with stuff like 'has a bolt fallen into a bag and if so when did it happen?' Rather than 'are these seeds full of thebaine?' I really doubt they ever expected to get thebaine seeds from their suppliers and I shouldn't be at all
Surprised if legal action ensues.

I'm guessing Houts has been blindsided by this and the recall is a smart move because a poppy seed roulade thing made with this shit could easily make granny drop dead.

Shame about the negative publicity hey :(