Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING about recently purchased RC's from defunct Aussie site

mister

Bluelighter
Hi all, just a warning to anyone who purchased RC's from a now defunct Aussie site that was pretty polular.

After the site closed the owner told customers that all orders will be sent out and their orders doubled.

some people have received their orders but there is some debate as to whether the product received is indeed what was ordered with one person getting sick from consuming.

Be VERY careful if you receive product from this site.

MODS: This info comes from another forum and not 100% confirmed as yet but I think people need to be aware that there COULD be a problem.

I will leave this up as from what I have seen there may be a need for a warning.

The product in question was supposedly MDPV, and had a 'floral smell' according to the user who reported the issue. The smell was supposedly quite strong, enough to hang around on the hands of the person who opened the bag and they also threw away a bong used to smoke it as they could not get rid of the smell. When it was first inspected it was apparently in 'big shards' as well. One person smoked an undisclosed amount, and was ill enough that they possibly sought hospitalization.

It has been claimed by the vendor in question that the product was not made by them and they believe it to be a mix of pentedrone, MDPV, AM-2201 and ethylphenidate. It may be a different AM, going off memory here. In any case, this is a mix of chemicals that is potentially dangerous and three of them (pentedrone, MDPV and AM-2201) are quite potent in terms of dosing.

I have attached a couple of pictures of the suspect product, taken by the person who posted up the warning.

If you have this product, please do NOT consume. The vendors themselves have advised people not to consume the product in question.

We do not need to name the vendor on here as well. People who this warning applies to will know who the vendor is, and quite probably may even be aware of the site on which this warning was first placed. Any posts trying to 'name and shame' will be removed.

Attachments

• contaminated MDPV 1.jpg
    contaminated MDPV 1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 114
  • contaminated MDPV 2.jpg
    contaminated MDPV 2.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 140
that looks NOTHING like MDPV. MDPV should be a fine fluffy clumpy powder with no shine and definitely not smell like flowers.

I find it very suspect that the vendor in question is blaming someone else when the contaminants are the exact same chemicals that they sold, sounds a lot like a desperate vendor mixing whats left together and sending it out as various pure chemicals......if so fucking shame on them.

Hopefully enough people read this and stop before consuming any suspect chems received

illegal drugs gettin cut and contaminated with unknown substances by drug dealers 8o 8o 8( what is this fuckin world comin to :p

but yeah, guess if this Aussie 'vendor' was that popular, there should be a warning about it...

pls flush ur stuff if u have recently received from this company. ANd pls. stop orderring from them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently he has come good on some orders with lots of extras thrown in. The whole thing is very sketchy though so who knows?

I've removed a bunch of comments that were inappropriate.

This thread is here simply to talk about the contaminated product, not talk about the vendor in question. I will leave this open for now so that if any more info comes to light it can be posted up.

If anyone has any more details on the user who fell ill (symptoms, dose, etc...) or the contaminated 'MDPV' then please post in here. :)