• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Want to try MDMA but am worried about safety

BaconBoy

Greenlighter
This is my first post so I apologise if I have put this in the wrong forum or if this has been covered.

My friends and I go up to 'Schoolies' (end of school celebrations in AUS) in about a month and a few of us wanted to try MDMA for the first time while up there. We are driving up so we figured we would buy it where we are now from someone we know, although not too well. Our concern is that it seems a lot of and pills are being sold as or with lots of different substances such as research chemicals, and we strictly want MDMA.
Just wanna know what is the safest way to go about acquiring and taking them and any other general tips surrounding it. Also any recommendations for how we can test them, specifically in Australia.

Check out the australian section on pillreports.net

People post reviews of the pills they have, usually with photos and test results. Sometimes there are copycat batches of well-known presses going around, so you should always test the batch you have just to be sure. Testing is pretty straight forward, test kits come with instructions. It's been a while since I've had MD, I'm not sure where to get test kits at the moment, have a look online though, they are available.

There actually are some very high purity MDMA pills around at the moment, like twice as much MD in them as the majority of the pills we were getting a few years ago, so breaking the pills into a few doses is a good idea. I would say pills is a better option than powder or crystal as pills can't really be diluted or adulterated as they get passed down the supply chain. Either way, just make sure you reagent test it.

Have fun

Thanks, Also alot of my peers seem to be taking what they call 'caps' and claim them to be 'cleaner' and believe that it is the safer option. Is this true? Should I be buying caps?

Not always safer, no.

It's easier to put a random powder in a capsule than it is to make your own pills. At least with pills you can look up the imprint, capsules are 100% trust.

In conclusion, either way it's best to have a test kit. In fact, it's the only way to do it safely.

Thanks for the help mate, wish me luck. maybe ill post a first time experience if its interesting enough but i'm excited.

For a while, pills had all sorts of shit in them. Gave them a bad name. Some of the pressed Euro batches around now though are about as clean as MDMA gets. Caps, crystals and powders were never my preference, but they can be alright, just as long as you test it.

You see what happened on the Gold Coast over the weekend? I don't know what that stuff was but 16 people in hospital over a weekend from some weird hallucinogenic shit being sold off in powder as MD.. I'd rather get brand name pills..

Yeah thats what mainly sparked my concern and the fact that one of Australia's biggest MDMA busts in history occured last week, meaning less clean pills, Although I was already wary. It was supposedly 'Flakka' and other research chemicals. Still astounds me how the Australian government doesn't control substances or at the very least allow anonymous testing.
Anyway thanks for everyones help