• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Want to quite a raw Opium.. Let me tell you how !!

ZaHermit

Greenlighter
Hello everyone,

SMIK used to come here last few years just as a silent reader and explorer every time I have a question or need to know something about something.
and all the time is been very useful and too much informative. and I would like to share SMIK real story with raw opium.

everything start a few years when someone introduce the opium for SMIK, and to be honest that was an amazing night and a whole crazy experience specially for who deal with 3rd eye meditation or traveling to unexplainble places.
I believe you got what I mean, whatever how much that someone keep warning SMIK to keep it in moderate and not use it more than 2 times a week, its ended up by SMIK using a 4 gm daily of a very fine quality ( most of the time ) for more than 2 years, and let tell you first how it changed his life.

- a very successful business in few months ( based on unlimited self confidence you got from opium ).
- get married after a few years of being single ( based on unlimited self confidence you got from opium ).
- a very sexy body-shape after spending 18 month in gym ( based on unlimited energy you got from opium )..

But ...

That was just for a lovely 18 month, and here is what happened later.

- business start to die because the feeling of being a god and you don't need anything and you can fix and challenge anything and any situation . ( based on long-term opium consuming ).
- a very thin thread bonding him with his wife after everyday fight . ( based on how nerves you will be before you smoke daily ).
- a billy in a few weeks because SMIK tired all day and dont want to go out or do any activity. ( based on daily depression before you smoke daily ).

Hint :- Exuce my English and focuse on SMIK Experince.

SMIK tried so many times after he discover how opium have no fun for him anymore and is want easy to do that alone so he start read and even call his old friend ( first opium guy ). he called a doctors and went to visit so many people from a different cultures trying to find the best way .. and he failed.

6 monthes he was fighting with his inner animal trying ti set himself free until he got an idea of mixing the cultures thoughts with his thoughts and he done.

How .?

let me first tell you he still smoke opium but just 2 times a week for last 2 years with no problems. but to be in control you must believe you are in control and prove it to your self.

How many days ??? 7 days

there is too much pain ??? just a little as a 10% of no-plan withdrawal.

it works ?? will cost you nothing to try.

just for opium ?? SMIK helped 3 other friends with another addiction problems and now 4 of them smoke 2 times a week and spend 4 days in gym.

Thought before you start keep it in mind.

- stop feel sorry or too late.
- stop worry about the pain because there is no pain, just a 2 a flu like nights.
- opiates changing your personality in both directions so you must clear your vision about the real standards in your life ( that's will be obvious on day 5 ).
- Dont tell anyone or ask for help, as addicted you know how to keep your secrets and in this stage you need to re-bond your self with yourself only. ( you will feel like unstoppable in day 7 ).

Things you will need.

- Blender ( smoothies will help your internal system to fight for you )
- Protein powder ( I noticed every time I drink it while I am still smoking I got less pain in the morning )
- Vitamin C tablets ( antitoxin and will bring your face to glow again in no time )
- St.john mood lifting herbs tablet. ( for the bad mood and fake feeling of being depressed or your life worth nothing )
- Water every wear - small bottles on every disk or table in your home.
- subutex 8mg 8) - just one and no more
- Chuarqa liquid - 5$ Asian herbal liquid for stomach pain ( work like a magic with everything relating withdrawal pain, cramps, diarrhea, etc. )

Hint : SMIK have no lake of money but after all the expensive attempts, this very cheap option work like a magic.

- Day one
start your day with a shower and your fav. drink. get anything to eat before you take your first 1/8 subutex.
( if you get sick just go for 2 table spoon of Chuarqa liquid whenever you need it )
water all the day and 5 hours before bed drink your first smoothie mixed with protein. and take your 2nd 1/8

- Day 2
same like day one but you will take 2 x Vitamin C after food and before your 3rd 1/8.
do smoothie of your choice then take 2 x st.john tablets.
water all the day and 5 hours before bed drink your 2nd smoothie mixed with protein. and take your 2nd 1/8

- Day 3 .
skip the morning 1/8 and copy days 2 with 2 extra st.john tablets before bed time

- Day 4 .
Just copy day 3 .

- Day 5.
Just copy day 4 .

- Day 6.
Just copy day 5 . But keep the last 1/8.

- Day 7.
Just copy day 3 . but take your last 1/8 in the morning after your daily hot shower and a decent breakfast, smoothie, etc.

its just easy as it is.

SMIK spend a week on weed after that, just a small cigarette before sleep.
week after he get back to gym.
3 weeks after he start to smoke again just 2 days a week for last 2 years.

Maybe too many will not agree, but please dont say anything negative before you give a go, if this thread will help just a single human to back in control, so let me tell you.

Karma is real, and I believe I am here just for you.

Regards

This is just an opinion, so don't put undue faith in a process that might not be as effective as implied. By St. Johns, do you mean St. John's Wort? If so, people should make sure they're not taking one of the many, many medications that are contraindicated when taking St. John's Wort. I know that Methadone especially is contraindicated. The consumption of both can lead to lower levels of Methadone in the individual.

what on earth is a SMIK? what does this have to do with opium (or do you mean "opiates?") what is with this weird blend? so many questions.

Yes I meant St. John's Wort.. based on my limited knowledge its a herbal with no side effects or addiction. p.s I do respect and understand your opinion. but as I explained there is no recorded effect when take it with 1/8 subutex. thats what the 4 friends said.
and the only face I meant will be how much the one believe in himself. and again.. it's just someone safe experience and i hope if it will help when it combined with you and other members replies.
Regards

what on earth is a SMIK? what does this have to do with opium (or do you mean "opiates?") what is with this weird blend? so many questions.

SMIK = someone I Know :), I mean opium, the raw one. the every week fresh milked one.

we don't use that sort of euphemism here, refer to you, me, I, etc.
this was part of why your post is hard to follow (your English is another but I'm trying)
this is your method to taper off opium using subutex?
interesting as we have many discussions about tapering off heroin, etc. never raw opium
which may be useful in those individuals who use poppy pod/seed tea, etc.
as they present some different and worse withdrawal problems due to wider extract spectrum

we don't use that sort of euphemism here, refer to you, me, I, etc.
this was part of why your post is hard to follow (your English is another but I'm trying)
this is your method to taper off opium using subutex?
interesting as we have many discussions about tapering off heroin, etc. never raw opium
which may be useful in those individuals who use poppy pod/seed tea, etc.
as they present some different and worse withdrawal problems due to wider extract spectrum

Sorry about that :) , I will gladly appreciate if you could PM my English mistakes as a favor :), seriously.
and yes this method seriously worked , I will be more than happy to explain anything for anyone here.
Promise