thegreenhand

Administrator
Staff member

Want to buy canned whipped cream in New York state? Don’t forget your ID

David K. Li
NBC
29 Aug 2022

Excerpt:
The next time you purchase a can of whipped cream in New York, be prepared to show some ID.

A little-known state law banning canned whipped cream sales to those under 21 has only recently been noticed — and enforced — to the amusement of customers unaware of the not-so-new regulation.

The age limit was enacted nine months ago to curb teens from possibly abusing nitrous oxide, commonly known as laughing gas, in the whipped cream canister, commonly referred to as “whippits” or “whip-its.”

You can still buy the canister + whippets right on Amazon. A box of whippets is quite overpriced, however.

You can bet they have the biggest cam pointed right at the reddi whip too

Here situatiion is fucked up.no sales online.nor in shops.before a month.don't care so much..the kids use this a lot..lot of cartridges on the ground...vut it's not scheduled N2O substance....the cookin' industry used this bullets for whipped cream

Last edited:
Seems a bit wasteful and also too much trouble having to empty an entire canister of whipped cream just to get a few lungfuls of whatever propellant gas is left... I mean presuming you'd have to do that? I've seriously got no idea I just now have this mental image of some desperate bugger sitting somewhere surrounded by whipped cream XD

You get one good hit from a whipped cream canister. That's it though...one hit of nitrous.

Right.a cartridge is 8g.A one good inhale&a minute-two high.

When I was pretty much addicted to nitrous and was using on average 50 cartridges a day, sometimes I run out and the headshop was closed, I'd go to the supermarket to try to find some whipping cream on sale.

It never worked out well in the end, because even in the best case you're paying multiple dollars for the equivalent of a single cartridge of nitrous oxide (8g of gas). But i still did it a handful of times. You use it enough and it gets quite addictive.

Yes..there is some people,who get addicted to nitrous,but they are very few.at least here.personally me don't know nobody addicted to it...50 bullets a day is a lot man...never used more than 8 a day,but almost always in combo with weed.I like it from time to time