PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Wanna try lsd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Correyrr

Greenlighter
So I enjoy shrooms I've done 8g and really liked it it just didn't last long enough will I like acid?

So I enjoy shrooms I've done 8g and really liked it it just didn't last long enough will I like acid?
We're not supposed to know if you'll like it, we don't know your life history, so your question not even allowed in this forum. See the link up there, No "What did I/should I take" threads.

Please take a look at the site's Guidleines and check the dozens of threads about acid here and also on Trip Reports Forum.

PS: Acid does last longer than shrooms

I interpret your question as "Are these similar?" rather than "What should I take?". LSD and psilocybin have different primary effects and different side effects. I think LSD is a stimulant and more enlightening. Psilocybin doesn't cause stimulant effects and produces sweet afterglows. Many people find LSD lasts longer than psilocybin. Both cause visuals, though psilocybin is often more visual. Each person responds differently. You'll learn how you respond through experience. Consuming them and making notes is the best way.

Just beware of NBOMe's these days... Give erowid a read it has all you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.