• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Waking up an old thread - Dropped hash in candle wax? This is how to clean it!

Notradamus

Greenlighter
Wanted to add something to this original post: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/460463-Bud-dropped-in-Candle-wax-HOW-DO-I-CLEAN-IT

I have done something similare, i was smoking some hash and i smoke on a homemade waterbong, my lighter was out of gas so i only had a few matches to play with..
I lighted a candle so i could warm up my hash and blend it with the tobacco. I used a scissor to hold the hash with and put it over the candle light, when it got warmer and soft, it fell into the candle, and the crisis was a fact!
The hash was ruined by the candlewax. I saw that the hash was like a spunge to the candle wax so it soaket it in to its core.
Ive did the same like this many many years ago and did then not know better, so i tried to smoke it. It was back then I learned that if you smoke that, you will feel bad afterward, cause of the intense smell, and taste of candle wax. Similare if you blow out a candle, and that ugly smell come after, same taste like that it had.

But my problem occured again few weeks ago, so i put that hash a side, so i maybe could fix it (drain out the candle wax of the hash)
So i was thinking maybe if i used some non sticky paper and use a iron to warm it up so the candle wax got absorbed by the paper. But that idea never happend.

But today! I got a tough, and that tought was. What if i used that ruined pice of hash and use the the idea above but i use the cardboard inside the toilettpaper roll. It is thick, non sticky, and it absorbe candle wax.
So i put the ruined pice with hash between to sheats of toilett roll cardboard, and flaten it. Used my lighter to warm the cardboard only, not directly on the hash. warm the cardboard on both sides, and use a lighter or something that you can make pressure with and flaten it even more. When done and you open it, you will see that much candle wax is inside the cardboard now. Now scrape it gently off with a knife, pack it togheter and repeat the process several times. Always use new and clean cardboard between each time.
This actually fixed my hash, it was very dry, but it had none to little candle wax left in it.

So when i smoked it, it did not taste like hell, or felt like I was smoking candles. It had a some wierd taste to it, but it was 100% smokeable and i got a nice high out of it!

Hope this will help someone! :)

This will most likely NOT work for buds!
Buds droped into candle wax = trash it!

Enjoy

i cannot believe that i'm reading this.

i literally dropped some of my hash in candlewax a few days ago lol!