• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids W18 (an opiod 10,000x stronger than Morphine ) seized in Calgary

Masshole508

Greenlighter
So last week, police in Calgary seized w18, or 1-(4-Nitrophenylethyl)piperidylidene-2-(4-chlorophenyl)sulfonamide (they won't state how much or in what form).
http://www.whitecourtpress.com/w18-...tronger-than-morphine-calgary-police-warning/

This opiod is supposedly 100x stronger than fentanyl and over 10'000x stronger than morphine. However, from my understanding w18 is only illegal in Sweden (it is legal in North America). So I'm guessing they released the suspects and probably returned the drugs. Any bluelighters have any personal experience with this RC?

There's already a thread on this, please search for it before posting replicas

There's already a thread on this, please search for it before posting replicas

Maybe a thread regarding W18 itself, but I have not found one pertaining to actual seizures of the substance in North America. This is the first documented seizure of this substance in the continent. Just want people to be aware, especially with the rapidly growing trend of dealers selling extremely hazardous research chemicals under the guise of a well known drug. (in this case they were selling the w18 as OC80s I believe)

Yup there's a vice article on the w-18 pressed fake oc 80 pills that were found in Canada.