• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs W-18 question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jm357357

Greenlighter
I am thinking of ordering some W-18 (just making sure it is still not a controlled substance in the states) and I wanted to be really sure about if this sounds alright b/c of the potency of the substance.

weigh 0.010 on a scale that goes out 3 places past the decimal. then put it in a 10cc vial diluted, take one cc of that and diluate it in 10 more mls. That would make it 100mcgs/ml so each 1 on an iu 100 equals 1mcg. 1 mcg equals 10mgs of morphine. Start very low even with opiate tolerance.

Is that correct? Also, the chemical company seems to claim it is not that expensive a chem to make in bulk. Do you think they have a f'ed process? I can't seem to believe it would not be very expensive to make since it is sooooo strong.

Assuming they actually send you W18 and not like, white sand or salt or something... ;) I hope you have some way to test what you're receiving!

i tried ordering some and its either not w18 or w18s potency has been very highly over estimated either way im dissapointed

Either way, you can't trust that it's simply cut down W-18. It could be a bad batch or have hot spots. If you can't have it tested and must use, treat that stuff like its full potency. I don't believe there is more to add to this thread, so closed. PM Seiko with issues concerning your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.