• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vyvanse upper-back pain and tingling. Wanting advice (Paranoia?)

zacho559

Greenlighter
Hello guys so I have been taking 50mg vyvanse for the past three days and on my second morning I felt very wired and I sat hunched with my upper back bent for about 4 hours but I cant remember. I didnt know what was happening so my dumb ass made myself paranoid and internet diagnosed myself with heart attack after reading it could be a sign of one. I am right at 6 foot I weigh 180lbs. I am 24 years old with no past heart issues. I used to do coke and meth and I never got this. Im pretty sure its just muscle tension. I didnt take any yesterday and it still persisted. So, even yesterday when I was sober I still had these sensastion. Right behind my left shoulder there is pain spikes that come and go but it does persists then the tingling comes like pin and needles and it spreads from my left should to the rest of my upper back at times. I am wondering if this is nerve damage. BTW I have a bad habit of slinging my neck left to right in order to "pop" it. Well, i remember I slung it pretty hard while I was wired and it didnt pop so I did itr again pretty hard LOL. So Im guessing its possible that I hurt my neck or it was where I was hunched over but not sure. Heard somewhere it could be sa sign of heart problem. But not really possible as it didnt go away while sober yesterday. Sorry for my wall of text I am a long time lurker here.