• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vyvanse then meth

Dking10289

Greenlighter
I started taking Vyvanse 4 months ago last month I ran out two weeks early so to try and counter the withdraw my "buddy" sold me some a ball of meth and the two more balls until I got my refill on the 27th of June. Now im out of the crystal and have my Vyvanse back. But it's not the same and not that I want to get more meth because I don't but I am on vacation 15 hours away from him and know no one here. How can I get the Vyvanse working again so I don't need the other??? I was prescribed 40mg once a day and went way overboard last month and started taking 80mg twice a day.
Any advice is highly appreciated!

If I understood correctly thats a lot of meth in a short period of time.

Not much you can do other than time. L-tyrosine should definitely help a bit, you can buy it at any GNC or vitamin store.

In my experience ADHD amphetamine meds will still relieve ADHD symptoms in the early stages of your meth career and after 24-36 hours after your last meth dose.

Unfortunately however the longer you abuse meth the less effective medicinal amphetamines become until you reach a point they easentially don’t work at all.

In the first 3-6 months of my meth career my normal dose of 30 mg dex per day remained effective when I was on breaks from meth.

After 18 months of meth even a double dose of 60 mg amphetamine would not have any noticeable impact on my symptoms.

Meth itself did not relieve the ADHD symptoms relevant to study.

Basically if you have any plans for study or academic work and have ADHD stay well away from meth.

In my experience ADHD amphetamine meds will still relieve ADHD symptoms in the early stages of your meth career and after 24-36 hours after your last meth dose.

Unfortunately however the longer you abuse meth the less effective medicinal amphetamines become until you reach a point they easentially don’t work at all.

In the first 3-6 months of my meth career my normal dose of 30 mg dex per day remained effective when I was on breaks from meth.

After 18 months of meth even a double dose of 60 mg amphetamine would not have any noticeable impact on my symptoms.

Meth itself did not relieve the ADHD symptoms relevant to study.

Basically if you have any plans for study or academic work and have ADHD stay well away from meth.
This answer's a banger right off the bat.

Amphetamines reduce your brains ability to retain information. A good study session without stimulants, and with regular breaks (even 5-10 mins an hour) is far more effective. If you absolutely need the amps, don't use meth unkess you're literally prescribed desoxyn for ADHD. Meth is just too damn powerful and compulsive to be effective. It crosses the blood brain barrier much more easily and adds an oomph that will make you more crazy and forgetful than studious. Unless you really know what you're doing, are moderate, do NOT let it effect your work, etc. Hardly anyone is able to do that. Like 99.99% an extra .01% for sure. Meth will fuck you up.

Never heard that before, do you have any sources to back that up?…

My understanding is that amphetamines make the brain work better and learning easier. At therapeutic doses, amphetamines and neuroprotective and are probably one of the best nootropic drugs known to man. What you have stated here, flys in the face of what I have come to understand about amphetamines.

What I know from reading many journal articles about this is that evidence is mixed but generally suggests that modest doses of amphetamines improve memory function in people with ADHD to a far greater extent than people without who often do no better than under a placebo. It depends a lot on dose (and on experimental design and the type of memory you are talking about. Also the type of amp.

thank you all for the help. I realize how huge of a mistake I made, and how nasty of a drug that shit is. I will get the L-tyrosine as suggested. I was not on the meth for an extended amount of time and I don't really know how good if was. It did keep me alert and focused with some extra effort put in. Just know I will NEVER touch that stuff again. Again ty all

thank you all for the help. I realize how huge of a mistake I made, and how nasty of a drug that shit is. I will get the L-tyrosine as suggested. I was not on the meth for an extended amount of time and I don't really know how good if was. It did keep me alert and focused with some extra effort put in. Just know I will NEVER touch that stuff again. Again ty all
We are very glad you came here and were able to get some advice that helped you. I think you’ve made the right decision. If you ever have problems with meth or anything else again don’t be shy about letting us know. We’re here to help. Good luck with things.