• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vyvanse recreational use

Glitchedd

Greenlighter
Hey, So I was prescribed 30mg (30mg of vyvanse = 8.9mg dexedrine) of Vyvanse about 1 month and taken it since. I have no past experience with drugs other than a couple marijuana trips and this was the first ADD medicine I was prescribed. I've taken 60mg a couple times (2-3) for a fuzzy feeling and 90mg at one time and got really high. All of this was within the first two weeks. So now, after 2 weeks of just taking my normal dose prescribed for me, I decided to take 100mg. The sad thing was, I didn't feel anything at all. It was as if it was a normal dose for me.
Has my tolerance increased so much that i need to take >150mg to feel anything or is my tolerance even the problem?
Thank you. :)

Yeah 90mg should do the trick, abstain from using it for 2-4 days before you take it and you'll feel it for sure, best of luck and be safe

I love Vyvanse. Just keep in mind that you're using one of the safest, cleanest amphetamines that exist, IMO.

I'm an on and off meth user, and if I could find the damn things I'd take Vyvanse over the meth every single time. But meth is all I can get my hands on.

Anyway, to answer your question. Unfortunately, despite the amphetamine that is being used, tolerance builds extremely rapidly. You can't really use any of them every single day, and expect to get a buzz or high from the same dose. You gotta use more and more.

But, if you take breaks then your tolerance will reset, to a small degree. Still won't be like that "first" time, but hey that is all drugs that get one truly high.

Stay safe and remember to eat and hydrate.