• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vyvanse OD?

TheRedd

Greenlighter
Vyvanse OD or just a bad drop off?

I'm pretty positive this is the correct forum for my issue (this is my first post so idk).

Some background info on me, I'm 15y/o weigh 120 I'm 5 foot 5 and I've never used any form of pill recreationally. (So I don't have any tolerance)

Alright so I was up until 5am on a school night and I had to get up at 7am, so I decided it would be a good idea to take some Vyvanse. I got ahold of 4 pills, three S489 40 mg pills(it may have been NPR104 40 mg) and one S489 50 mg pill (once again not sure if it was NPR104, if that even makes a difference) (total of 170 mg overall) So i woke up at 7am and at 7:30am I took all three 40 mg pills at once and then at about 8:10am I took the 50 mg pill. Once I got in class I could definitely feel it, I was wired to hell and was in a extremely good mood, those feelings get more intense throughout the day until about 1pm when it peaked, (or at least it felt like it did) around the same time I noticed that my penis was hella shriveled up kinda like when it's really cold, what's up with that? I also noticed that all the hair on my body was erected and it would come and go go randomly. I then left school at around 4:30pm still feeling great. I got home and at about 7pm the euphoric feelings started wearing off, but I still wasn't tired whatsoever. At around 8:30pm my pupils started dilating really bad and I decided I wanted to try and sleep. When I was laying down I also noticed I had some pretty bad stomach pain, as well as a very fast paced irregular heart beat. It's currently 3:33am and I still can't sleep, I don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight at all. So how much longer until I crash? Will it be during school, or will be a whole another 24 hours? Also how can I keep my pupils from dilating when I wake up tomorrow, because they are very noticeable and we can't wear hats inside school so that's not a option. Now that you've read all this could you tell me what dosage to properly take for me to feel euphoric without those awful side affects? Thank you.

Last edited:
Thats alot about what i take everyday for narcolepsy to prevent passing out the actual half life of amphetamine is quite long 9 to 11 hours but your past the worst id say youd have like a third by now so youll be able to sleep tonight most likely. Just act normal dont hide anything thats sketchy. I used to go to school waymore messed up everyday and id just act like i wasnt. If someone says your pupils look dilted just shrug it off maybe take a look and just ya guess your right. Someone says you look out of it or high just say ya i couldnt sleep haha. If you get all tense or try to deny whats obvious thats what makes you look sketchy. Noone knows the cause but you. Even if they did drug test you just tell them i wasnt feeling well so i took some pseudophed becuse i didnt want to miss class are chemically identically so similar they wont be able to prove its not pseudophed there is nothing they can do atless you crack.

I actually feel a lot better now man. I ate some Fritos and drank water and pretty much fixed everything lol. What dosage should take when I'm just hella tired and don't wanna fall asleep in class? And thanks for the reply.

Edit: Would Ritalin be better for that since it acts immediately? If so what dosage bcuz I know nothing about Ritalin...

Vyvanse (Lisdexamphetamine) is an extended-release preparation of a drug that already possesses a relatively long duration of effect. Especially in novice users, it doesn't take much to produce complete insomnia. These preparations are invariably meant to be taken in the morning for this reason. If you don't want to experience the symptoms of insomnia and discomfort in the future, I would recommend cutting your dose by at least 50% and only taking preparations like Vyvanse or Adderall XR and the like directly after waking in the morning. If you end up using instant release Amphetamines in the future, don't be redosing past the early afternoon.

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) is an inferior stimulant in every way to Dextroamphetamine, so I wouldn't actively pursue that subject unless you had to. The distressing symptoms you experienced while under the influence of Dextroamphetamine will likely be more severe with Methylphenidate. In the future, Benzodiazepines can very helpful for aborting a stimulant-episode. Instead of laying in your bed for 5 hours in a state of insomnia, anxiety, depression and mild stimulation enduring the comedown, you can potentially get some sleep.

I assume if you have easy access to Amphetamines that Benzodiazepines can't be far behind, either from your friends or from your Doctor.