• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vyvanse Mixed with Cocaine

fischyfisch

Greenlighter
Im prescribed Vyvanse 60mg fail for ADD. Today Ive taken 60x3. 60 at 8am, 60 at 1130am and 60 at 130pm. Tonight, around 8pm I will have access to cocaine and would like to mess with it for a couple of hours. I'm not an avid coke user, 1-2 times a year. Will it be okay to mix these two together, not mix in the sense of doing them together at the exact same time, but hours apart from one another?

Long time reader, first time poster. Thanks to you all!

Think u must take Amphetamines first

Cocaine & Ritalin being a triple reuptake inhibitor & DNRI (inverse agonists) which in theory would block the DAT / NET / SERT transporters necessary for Amphetamines to transport through

So I’ve heard….

Also with MDMA take Bupropion 150/300mg several days / daily prior to MDMA reduces the negative NET effects increased HR & BP while increasing MDMA positive subjective effects i.e. more pleasurable ….from a genuine medical journal experiment

Vyvanse is kinda shit…..Ritalin IR + ethanol all day long

Dexedrine IR / Zenzedi IR or Adderall IR would be the best Amphetamines….short of Desoxyn (d-Meth)

The coke won't take well because of the Vyvanse. Just won't do much. Id just skip the coke or roll it on a day that you haven't taken your Vyvanse. Then you can take your Vyvanse to Come off the end game coke run. be careful.

Also with MDMA take Bupropion 150/300mg several days / daily prior to MDMA reduces the negative NET effects increased HR & BP while increasing MDMA positive subjective effects i.e. more pleasurable ….from a genuine medical journal experiment
The initial side effects of Bupropion are certainly not worth the potential of mildly reduced cardiovascular side effects from MDMA, as someone who was on Bupropion for years and took MDMA while on it.
I've personally never found genuine MDMA to have noticeably unpleasant cardiovascular side effects at standard dosages for most people.

Inverse agonists and releasers don't go along well, I dud this with Ritalin and d-amph because a friend told me they were great together but she had a HUGE tolerance which I didn't and felt mostly emotionally flat and locked, sat around without doing anything really etc. Same with ritalin and bupropion, the latter is a shitty drug and not worth it imo.