• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vyvanse Lacerations

ayeyoyoujelly

Greenlighter
Ok so I've taken 70 mg Vyvanse many times and I've never had a reaction besides the usual effects from rec use. Last Thursday I took 4 10mg Adderall ir, took a nap at 5am woke up at 6:30ish am, made it through school and bought 5 70 mg Vyvanse, I took 3 and again took a nap around the same time on SSaturday. When I woke up my whole chest was red and swelled so I thought it was a heat rash from the sweat. That day I took the other two around 4 hours apart and bought 4 more, around 1 am I took 2 and started to swell and get a rash an hour later. By 5 that morning I was on my roof in freezing weather, wearing only boxers. Not only having an allergic reaction, with a swollen body I had started to develop small sores that I could literally rub off, anyone else experience this or have any idea on what's going on?

This kind of thing is what the phrase 'see your doctor' was made for.

I get that but who wants to call 911 on a binge? I'm gonna research before I call 911. It was serious but I'm alive just with skin lesions and want to know if it's safe to take more

Your body is obviously trying to tell you something. Perhaps you're allergic to one of the fillers or binders in the pill? No need to call 911, just make an appointment with your doctor assuming they are legitimately prescribed.

Your body is obviously trying to tell you something. Perhaps you're allergic to one of the fillers or binders in the pill? No need to call 911, just make an appointment with your doctor assuming they are legitimately prescribed.
I wish I could say they were prescribed but I use them to study and to draw. I've never had the skin lesion problem and I had found one website saying only 4000 or so prescribed user have experienced the lesions, I know the swelling before was a reaction to the filler. I was hoping anyone had experienced the lesions or if anyone had an idea on why they may have occurred. But you're right maybe I should just stick to the adderall..