• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vyvanse - How to get high

Intel.imperitive

Greenlighter
Vyvanse or lisdexamphetamine is a prodrug with an L-lysine amino acid attached to the dexamphetamine, that gets cleaved off by red blood cells such that it cannot be snorted and has a very slow, gradual release.

I'm perscribed 30mg, which will raise to 50-70mg soon. I heard you can supplement magnesium to extentiate the effects.

Have any of you gotten high off Vyvanse, and if so at what dose?

For me when it comes to stimulants it doesn't take much..20mg vyvanse had me feeling pretty damn euphoric. And anything higher, especially 70mg, shit I was straight geeked out of my gord

Vyvanse or lisdexamphetamine is a prodrug with an L-lysine amino acid attached to the dexamphetamine, that gets cleaved off by red blood cells such that it cannot be snorted and has a very slow, gradual release.

I'm perscribed 30mg, which will raise to 50-70mg soon. I heard you can supplement magnesium to extentiate the effects.

Have any of you gotten high off Vyvanse, and if so at what dose?

We don't really field "how do I get high" questions here cuz it's the antithesis of harm reduction ;) But at the end of the day it's just amphetamine my friend, and no secret that if you take enough of any of the various preparations you'll get twacked. Best to try and keep doses as low as you can though, and avoid doing it often or you'll just develop high tolerance and an addiction.

In my attempts to get Adderall prescribed legitimately I ran the gambit, wellbutrin 1st, then Strattera and finally vyvanse. You shouldn't snort vyvanse. Insuffulate. It's a special kind of not so fun, fun drug that they designed to have to be broken down in you gi tract. Your guts enzymes rip some molecules away from some other molecules and what's left is the amphetamine. Snorting it skips the 1st part of digestion which in turn takes longer for your body to start breaking it down.
Been two months now so it's about time to tell the shrink it's not working and hope she finally cave into Adderall. Not a great time for it with a huge shortage but this is the way I've gotten all my scripts scribed. Long months of pretending to give the less "dangerous" meds a try till finally, bingo. It let's the doctors cover their asses. Unfortunately this method helps no one who is in active addiction and needs a fix. Anywho, vyvanse can be fun if you have zero tolerance. Outside of that I have no idea as to the efficacy of it helping people with adhd.

Yeah all you can do is pop it. I sometimes open the capsule and toss it down which in my own theory, would kick in a bit faster..but probably not that much faster. Either way it's a badass stim compared to addy imo bc it lasts and doesn't geek me out too much like a tweeky tweaker having trouble eating a single twinky lol.

• Haha
Reactions: xor
I get Pretty high off it every time i take it. Not blasted high but high enough. I tried 60mg first time and was quite impressed and it lasted like 12 hours. Yeah, there's no initial intense rush, but I feel it after an hour and it feels great and lasts so long that it makes up for that in my opinion.

The lowest I tried was 20mg, and that felt good too, not really high, but decent high. 40mg feels perfect i think, without adding more sides and shit. 60 is more intense obviously but then i start to have some mild anxiety and feel a bit sketchy for lack of a better term. The thing is, I dont have a script, and can only get it once a week or less depending on how well its hidden from me lol But if I had a bottle of it on me to use at will, would I take 40 or 60... probably 60, but being i get it the way i do, 40 is just fine. I think this is a best case scenario for me actually as i wont build a tolerance and wont get addicted this way. If i had my own script, I'd F it up for sure left to my own devices.

There is no way to potentiate it in the sense of physically breaking it down for insufflating or injecting or any other route as OP stated, which is the way it was designed. If asking how to get high from it, you must mean more of an intense rush i assume?? ..as it gets you plenty high as it is. Maybe you have a huge tolerance, in which case you will need much more to get high, but you wont ever get an initial big rush type of high that you get from an instant release amphetamine or snorting or injecting. This doesn't mean you don't get high from it though.

Ah yes, i tried a couple 20mg chewables as well and they acted exactly the same way as the capsules. Tasted minty... nice :)

From Drugs.com:
Ask your doctor before using magnesium oxide together with lisdexamfetamine. Using these medications together can increase the absorption of lisdexamfetamine and may increase its effects.

I assume this means something like it will make 40mg feel like 50mg maybe lol But its still not gonna give you some big blast or rush you may be hoping for. I could be wrong though, I'm no doctor or pharmacologist :) Remember to ASK your doctor if you plan on mixing the two though haha

I actually love this stuff, but i haven't tried adderall to know how it compares to vyvanse or if i'm missing out on something better.