• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

vyvanse help

kotv

Greenlighter
Got a couple 70mg vyvanse, can parachuting them make them more effective or increase the speed/euphoric type effects? Because orally doesn't seem to do much unless I need to double dose to 140mg, any tips, advice, or recommendations are greatly appreciated, thanks

You've been searching for an answer for a long time. Do you mean plugging? Parachuting is the act of emptying a capsule into a piece of a napkin,.then swallowing that. Read up on what a."pro drug" is, you'll start to realize.what kind of drug youre dealing with. I had not heard of any other way to potentiate it, besides caffeine. Some say tums, or alkaseltzer, can slow it's execretion, making the high seem more intense or longer. Although not.disapproved, I remain speculative..

- hs

Forgot to add, most people potentiate other amphetamines, with vyvanse, not try to potentiate vyvanse..not.saying this.is what you should do, just pointing out the irony..

-hs

Aright would I be taking the tums or alkaseltzer before or after I take the vyvanse? And should I take it on an empty stomach or eat before taking it, or eat something during, thanks