• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

vyvanse help

kotv

Greenlighter
I haven't touched stims such asadderallorconcertain over a year, recently about a week and a half ago I took my first 70mg vyvanse, note: I took it after being up over about 24 hours if that had something to do with it, but I felt the speedy euphoric type effects I would from say adderall just not as strong, so I waited about 7-8 days expecting my tolerence to have gone down and took another 70mg vyvanse and redosed about every 4-6 hours and barely felt anything compared to the first time, is my tolerence just to high? Should I eat something before or during? Should i try lowering or double dosing? Any tips, suggestions, or advice is greatly appreciated, thanks

Situations like such with stimulants such as amphetamine are quite common. Amphetamine hard wires your brain in such a way that etches such responses in your CNS. I recommend doing a search within bluelight and google and you will find countless threads and information on people in your situation. Tolerance simply doesn't really go down with amphetamines like it does with opioids and other classifications of drugs.. I recommend taking care of yourself. Proper meals, hydration and perhaps some chelated magnesium. Also, redosing is probably the worst thing you are able to do with amphetamines, the euphoria will fade but the CNS and PNS will increase and lead to complications. Please read the bLUA and OD guidelines and welcome to BL. Be safe, be educated and be well! <3

I'd say you would need at LEAST 140mg to get much buzz going. it takes me about 300mg to get a nice strong buzz but I have a naturally super high baseline stimulant tolerance.