• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

vyvanse help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kotv

Greenlighter
Currently got some vyvanse 70mgs, any tips or advice to increase the speed/euphoric effects? And about how much should I take? Because 70mg doesn't seem to be doing much unless my tolerance is just high, thanks

Well, it's a prodrug, so there will be no rush. It does not turn into an amphetamine until after you metabolize it. Snorting is worthless, IV a horrible idea not that you mentioned it but it would be, if I were you I'd crush it up and parachute it. Parachuting is taking the fine powder and folding it into a ball with really thin paper (rolling paper) and swallowing it like a bomb. That's the best I can see being possible with that particular substance. Pretty sure they made it a prodrug to prevent exactly what you want from it. Bummer, I know.

Be safe and have fun,
FRF

Edit: some say smoking marijuana will increase the feeling of the amphetamine but I believe I read a study saying it also increases your heart rate (more than just speed would) so yeah I'm not advocating that. Party at your own risk.

Last edited:
Aright I've had some experience parachuting in the past but didn't think I would get the effects from this drug seeing as how I've read that the only way to actually get the effects is by taking it orally, but I'll give it a try, and sadly am unable to get any marijuana because I just moved and my dealer is too far, but also I went about a year and a half without touching stims like adderall or concerta, about a week and a half ago I took my first 70mg vyvanse, orally obviously, and got the euphoric rush type of high, but I took it while being up for about 24 hours if that effects anything, waited about 6 to 7 days and took another 70mg and redosed about every 4-6 hours and barely felt anything, so is my tolerance too high? And if so how long should I wait and is there any way I could reduce my tolerence if that's the problem?

Last edited:
By parachuting I did mean orally just to be clear. I don't think that's long enough to have a real tolerance, maybe just becoming accustom to it. I had a friend who had ADHD and at first it wound him up, four days later they were putting him to sleep. Different brains, different outcomes. If I took what your talking about I wouldn't sleep for 40 hours.

Edit: Again, not at all judging. If I were a pokemon, stimulants would be super effective on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.