• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Vyvanse + edibles?

Speeedmagic

Bluelighter
Currently perscribed vyvanse 40mg, some days I'll take 2 40s for a more speedy, fun, and productive day. I'm getting an edible from a friend and I'm curious if anyone has experimented with the vyvanse edible combination. I'm sure it will be fun, I'm just curious if the vy will decrease the length of the edible high? Also I'm sure my heart rate will be awfully high, but it shouldn't be a problem. Thanks :)

A lot of people will warn against the THC + amphetamine combo, probably, because it produces anxiety and unpleasant feelings in some users. Personally I think the two drugs have amazing synergy.

The two drugs seem to accentuate each other's "upper" energy and IMO it's quite enjoyable. Never taken Vyvanse but I'm pretty experienced with Adderall (XR and IR), Dexedrine, methamphetamine, propylhexedrine, et cetera, and the combination of marijuana with aforementioned drugs.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it. Vyvanse metabolizes into D-amphetamine, or dexadryne, but it's just longer lasting. One of my favorites.