• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vyvanse during an AP Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

sikeahmed

Greenlighter
So earlier today SWIM got 45 mg vyvanse from AFOAF at the train station and took it before his AP World History Exam. Amazing experience. Who else has used vyvanse for exams?

C'mon kids, drugs aren't gonna help you take tests.
I'm not being a counselor or some moral crusader, I'm all in favor of chemical performance enhancement. I'm speaking from a decade on college campuses, nailing high scores in classes when I wasn't bored, and grading your tests and listening to you whine in office hours.

You want to do well? Go in the same way you studied. Night before a big test, I stopped all work related to it by 6pm, made sure I got 8 hours of sleep, not even a glance at material in the morning (you either learned by yesterday or not). And when I went to classes, I then didn't even need to study.

If you do need to study, limit it to a productive one hour per subject per day, drugs being tea and maybe nicotine.

Coffee before a big test means you'll have to pee in the middle. If you do drink coffee first, remember it's half life is like 4 hours, you can drink it 2 hours before, no need to choke on a 20oz double-shot as you go in.

And both caffeine and your amphetamines do a great job of giving you a SENSE of productivity and clarity, not so much in reality. With your Vyvanse, you risk doing a mental carpet-combing on a single piece of your question and fail to get the whole.

Be relaxed and confident when you take tests, not jittery.

A healthy breakfast and glass of orange juice would have done it for me. I wouldn't recommend taking someone else's medication before an important exam. I'm closing this because Bluelight is a harm reduction forum so you may want to read our forum guidelines. You can post things like this either in Drug Culture or Trip Reports. I hope you did well though.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/441015-BDD-Guidelines

p.s. We don't use swim here

Status
Not open for further replies.