• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Vyvanse and adderall

Oxy toxy

Greenlighter
I’ve already taken 45mg of addy and I have 40 mg of vyvanse, can I go ahead and take them? I just don’t wanna have a seizure or something lol

That's a lot of amphetamines. You will be extremely antsy and uncomfortable and probably not get any sleep for the next 24 hours.

Welp as long as it won’t kill me I’m still gonna try it cause by the time the vyvanse kicks in the adderall will be wearing off

Then I'd say 36 hours without sleep if the adderal is just wearing off and you're popping the vyvanse. Lisdexamphetamine tends to last 12-16 hours with a strung out come down ime.

You won't die but you may wish you were dead is my point. Not to mention amp abuse is difficult on the heart, Amp comedowns and being strung out is not fun in the slightest.

If I were you I'd skip the vyvanse and find some downer like booze to take the edge off and get towards sleeping.

Ima take muscle relaxers and stuff to help me sleep later tonight so that most of the stuff has wore out of my system and that should help put me to sleep.... I hope

You should do half the vivvansy pill. Otherwise you're taking 80mg of amphetamine. But vivv has a different more low grade type of amphetamine so I don't think it will do much. You my'n ass well do 3 5mg adderral and snort a small line of meth where I'm from that's call a 1939 Polish invasion.

You’ll be fine but it’s an uncomfortable dose to take all at once. You may feel like you’re vibrating. Lol