• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Vraylar withdrawal

nancy145

Bluelighter
I stopped taking vraylar 6 days ago, and went into relitively bad withdrawal. I was on 1.5 mg when I stopped taking it. I had been on a string of several different antipsychotics on varying doses for the last 4 years. While the withdrawal was hard, it only lasted until today (so 5 days). I wanted to report this because vraylar, being a new drug, doesn't have solid data on how long withdrawal lasts, but at least According to what I read, withdrawal from it has been documented to last 2-12 weeks. My case was outside that range, so I figured I should share that.
I'd like to note that I take 7.5 mcg of LSD once every 4 days, my last dose being yesterday, which also happened to be the day the withdrawal substantially decreased. It's possible this is unrelated, but I believe microdosing LSD helped with the withdrawal.

Do you have Bi-Polar or Schitz? If so you probably shouldn't be taking LSD even though thats a very small amount.

half life of Vraylar is super long, 2-5 days for cariprazine and 2-3 weeks for its active metabolite
so 14-35 days for total elimination of cariprazine, 98-147 days for its metabolite

Do you have Bi-Polar or Schitz? If so you probably shouldn't be taking LSD even though thats a very small amount.
No. I got on some strong antipsychotic at a residential facility, they said it was for my mood but I'm pretty sure it was to sedate me to stop me from acting out.