• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Vomiting when mixing heroin and crack?

Subaby

Greenlighter
Does anybody else get sick when they take a bump of heroin (or any other opiate) before or after they smoke crack? I usually will take a small bump or line of down to help with the come down of crack so I don’t end up smoking all my stuff super fast lol but everytime I do, I end up vomiting. Is this a tolerance thing? I’ve been using both for about 3-4 months after a 3 month stint in rehab and I’m a daily user now. Is there anything I can do to help keep this from happening?

The only thing you can do to keep from vomiting is lessen your use. Using heroin to come down from the crack is understandable but it's too much on top of the crack.

People think nausea is a stomach problem but it isn't. The receptor that causes nausea and makes us vomit is in our brain. Abusing drugs triggers that receptor ( as well as other things do as well ).

When we get nauseous and throw up we think we are throwing up from our stomach issues but in reality our brain triggers us to vomit when we are poisoning ourselves. The nausea receptor will always cause us to vomit if our body ain't liking what we are doing to it.

Slow down a bit and you should be okay. Since you use daily you just have to use less or you will continue to vomit.

The only thing you can do to keep from vomiting is lessen your use. Using heroin to come down from the crack is understandable but it's too much on top of the crack.

People think nausea is a stomach problem but it isn't. The receptor that causes nausea and makes us vomit is in our brain. Abusing drugs triggers that receptor ( as well as other things do as well ).

When we get nauseous and throw up we think we are throwing up from our stomach issues but in reality our brain triggers us to vomit when we are poisoning ourselves. The nausea receptor will always cause us to vomit if our body ain't liking what we are doing to it.

Slow down a bit and you should be okay. Since you use daily you just have to use less or you will continue to vomit.
With all due respect, and to my knowledge, none of us here are doctors, so it’s probably not the best idea to tell someone what is causing his nausea. It’s my understanding that he is trying to find someone he can relate to, someone who may have experienced similar issues.

I threw up yesterday after smoking some crack. I have an idea or two as to what may have caused it, and then I smoked some heroin and I threw up again. Now I know why …I was dope sick. My body reacts differently than yours does and differently from how Subaby’s does.

I just feel like your message was somewhat disrespectful, almost shaming her bc she wanted some feedback not a lecture. I try to be as respectful as possible in everything I do. You know what someone else might be going through

With all due respect, and to my knowledge, none of us here are doctors, so it’s probably not the best idea to tell someone what is causing his nausea. It’s my understanding that he is trying to find someone he can relate to, someone who may have experienced similar issues.

I threw up yesterday after smoking some crack. I have an idea or two as to what may have caused it, and then I smoked some heroin and I threw up again. Now I know why …I was dope sick. My body reacts differently than yours does and differently from how Subaby’s does.

I just feel like your message was somewhat disrespectful, almost shaming her bc she wanted some feedback not a lecture. I try to be as respectful as possible in everything I do. You know what someone else might be going through
Opiates tend to induce nausea and thats a common side effect. *it sounds like* but we'll never know for sure like you said, that this particular user is experiencing the nausea side effects typical of heroin/stronger opiates because the user is using enough heroin to alleviate the crack comedown.

You can take dramamine though, its an over-the-counter motion sickness drug but its better than ANYTHING on earth for anything tummy issue related. Trust me on that lol. Anyone who has tummy issues for any reason in the future take dramamine over pepto/antacids/etcetera. It really is just too good of a tummy aid that motion sickness doesn't even cover 75% of the symptoms the damn dramamine drug alleviates. I use it for anything.

Ahhh...yes, puking cuz of a decent speedball!

Haven't it in a long long time (cuz i didn't have any heroin/cocaine at all), but it's most likely caused by a (too) full stomach, even water is 'sufficient' in my experience, or with low tolerance to both.

You 'can' nevertheless also even puke when your tolerance is sky high, but the cocktail you're shooting is somewhat more on the stronger side of things!

Again, this is no rule and it's not written in stone like that, but from my experience (which is definitely in-depth, so to say) especially a (recently) filled, or full, stomach, often leads to puking right after the goods are administered!

Tbh, I somehow even did like it sometimes, and if the stomach has been turned itself from the inside out, I knew the mix was something to wake up the dead with - or probably kill the (more naive) living...