• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Vomiting two days after first MDMA intake

Bluewalls04

Greenlighter
So about two months ago at a festival I tried MDMA for the first time and had a great time, really enjoyed it and the following day didn't feel too bad, mouth hurt a little but nothing I didn't expect. But the following day I woke up and felt really nauseous and was sick about ten times throughout the day and don't want the same to happen if I take them again which I plan to do. Haven't been able to find anything about this online so wondered if this was normal or if there was anything I could do? Also should note that I had some alcohol before taking the pill (which I now know is a bad idea) and the pills were about 220mg (but we did only take half at a time) and that I stayed well hydrated etc. throughout the festival.

You were at a festival...lots of people...lots of germs...taking mdma and probably talking, and being close to, a bunch of different people and hence being exposed to lots of germs...you got infected...a few days incubation time on regular stomach flu...2 days later you got sick...

I'm sorry bro, but not every bad symptomes you have after taking a drug is caused by the drug itself. :)

Just take the drug and have a good time. Remeber to reagent test it before you take it. :)