Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

volumetric dosing (3-FPM / 4F-MPH)

stupidpolytox

Greenlighter
Hi all,

actually my questions concern research chemicals, 3-FPM and 4F-MPH to be precise (maybe also MDAI) so I hope this is the right place to ask. (And I guess they're maybe also aplicable to other substances / MDMA)

Since I heard they're pretty potent, esp the 2nd one, and I have a .000 scale but I doubt its very accurate down to the mg... I was thinking about volumetric dosing. Both of these should be soluble in water (says the internet), so that's good.

My questions though:

- instead of using a dripper bottle I was thinking about using fancy little perfume spray bottles. Has anyone tried this? I'm thinking that maybe the spray mechanics will get clogged with the stuff...?
- would it be possible to store this solution for some time ( Days I guess, max a week) or will the RCs eventually break up or be altered chemically in some way? (No chemist, obviously :)
- The spray bottles I have are opaque, so light shouldn't be an issue. It gets crazy hot here though at times, so would it be advisable to store them in a fridge? (They're also pretty airtight I'd say...)
- Some people apparently use sterile saline and what not for volumetric dosing. Why would this be neccessary? Can't I just use plain old tap water?
- Are there solvents other than water that would be better? (I'd like to avoid alcohol though...)
- ROA is meant to be oral, but I was thinking that I propably also could point the thingy into my nose - any thoughts on that? (Never insufflated anything so far, not even coke...)

and of course anything else you can come up with tips and tricks wise :)

Lots of questions... Thanks in advance everyone!

Hi all,

actually my questions concern research chemicals, 3-FPM and 4F-MPH to be precise (maybe also MDAI) so I hope this is the right place to ask. (And I guess they're maybe also aplicable to other substances / MDMA)

Since I heard they're pretty potent, esp the 2nd one, and I have a .000 scale but I doubt its very accurate down to the mg... I was thinking about volumetric dosing. Both of these should be soluble in water (says the internet), so that's good.

My questions though:

- instead of using a dripper bottle I was thinking about using fancy little perfume spray bottles. Has anyone tried this? I'm thinking that maybe the spray mechanics will get clogged with the stuff...?
- would it be possible to store this solution for some time ( Days I guess, max a week) or will the RCs eventually break up or be altered chemically in some way? (No chemist, obviously :)
- The spray bottles I have are opaque, so light shouldn't be an issue. It gets crazy hot here though at times, so would it be advisable to store them in a fridge? (They're also pretty airtight I'd say...)
- Some people apparently use sterile saline and what not for volumetric dosing. Why would this be neccessary? Can't I just use plain old tap water?
- Are there solvents other than water that would be better? (I'd like to avoid alcohol though...)
- ROA is meant to be oral, but I was thinking that I propably also could point the thingy into my nose - any thoughts on that? (Never insufflated anything so far, not even coke...)

and of course anything else you can come up with tips and tricks wise :)

Lots of questions... Thanks in advance everyone!

Using liquid into your nose is a waste of time and unpleasant. Likely it will bypass and go straight into your mouth and then stomache. Not really worth the hassle. Nasal route is always a hardcore way to start. Best keep simple and save your nose for breathing and smelling.

MDMA and 3 FPM just get a fairly accurate mg scale. 0.00 g. Fairly cheap effective and essential if you are trying compounds of low mg dose. If you don't get the kit then don't do the drug.

MDMA you will be dosing between 40 mg (very low) to 180 mg (high). Don't bother with spray for above reason and the volume of liquid it would entail if at a higher MDMA to liquid ratio. Just put in water or orange juice just before your ready to go

If your adventurous get a big syringe dissolve in saline and shove it up your ass. But be careful as doses need to be lower than other ROA.

3 FPM reported effective doses are 10 mg but most would say 30 mg is moderate. Usually it would be a simple case of a bomb - wrap it up in rolling paper and injest. Don't snort it really hurts and is caustic.

For dilution use Propylene glycol. Readily available and does the job. Don't use solvents (dangerous) or water (unstable). Take substance and work out the ratio of compound to PG so that you aren't taking a stupid amount of PG.

It really does depend on how much compound you have its potency and how much you want to make into solution. I dont know MDAI recommended dose nor 4F - MPH. So you will have to research. Lots on here if you look and lots of better seasoned pros to follow. But hope I've helped.

4f-MPH is very powerful
If you have good stuff, 15-25mg will be a good dose. Start on the lower end just to be safe because it can really suck if you take too much, shaky as fuck and really sweaty, headaches, heart racing etc

As for your method of dosing I can't help, I'd just use the scale if I were you, just make sure it's properly calibrated