• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Volume of water for CWE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno wot tablets you are dissolving but you should use at least 150 ml of water and add another 50 ml to rinse the filter before squeezing and removing it, using 50 ml of water is stupid and pointless u spill just a little 10 ml and uve lost a good 60 mg codeine and another reason it's stupid at least if ur using the tablets I am some tablets absorb the water like a sponge and you will end up with not even 15 mls getting through and the rest trapped in the apap filter I've been doing this for a long time, my extractions are always crystal clear and look the same as normal drinking water it's a lot better using a little to much water than using to little I used to use no more 50 ml to dissolve 17000+ mgs of apap and 256 + mg codeine all I can say is if you do that don't expect to get 100% out of your cwe

Any newbies want anymore advice I have posted dozens of tips to do the cwe properly and I keep it simple just look through my post history I hope I can help you get the most out of ur cwes have a nice day or evening 

can you inbox me your method please my solution isn’t crystal clear it’s slightly cloudy and I mean the slightest bit. I don’t wer the tissue (filter) I just pour away slowly

The volume of water is mediated by the amount of powdered Codeine/APAP you are administering. Do not over-complicated things. We don't need to be debating the various volumes of water required to completely submerge your Codeine. For this reason, we're closing this one down. The answer is definitive in that you must only submerge the entirety of your Codeine.

Status
Not open for further replies.